2013年4月17日 星期三

Namkee~~

Went to see a fd in Central and hv dinner~~

Think becoz we don't know where abt are the good but not too expensive restaurants, we randomlywent into Namkee.

Just incase u dont know, this is the Namkee I'm talking abt~~

My impression of this noodle place is only word of mouth from some fds, they all said the fishballs are great~~ so, went for a try~~~

 photo 20130607_195333_zpsf43b0b9e.jpg

As u can see, I didn't orderfishball, but I stole one from my fd. Ummmm.... how to say, it is very chewy, but I prefer fishballs with a chewy outside as well. The outside was a little soft, as pretty easy to bit into, also I liked the way the texture is smooth, but I don't think the fish taste was enough~~

Within my bow, I ordered cuttlefish balls. I though it was at average standard~ Also very chewy, but still lacking of the seafood taste(?) 

Soybean milk......... average standard, but not too sweet, good for ppl on diet~

Noodles..... just noodles......... but, they have this!! 

 photo 20130607_195602_zps289241c0.jpg

There is a small bag of sauerkraut given to u as a set, mixing it with the noodle was actually quite nice! This is really the only part I liked.......... = =!!!
 
My fd really liked it, she said maybe becoz I hv never been really into these type of food, so they all taste the same to me. And guess what? I actually agree XDDDDD

Anyway, price was fair, coz everything nowdays are expensive, for a portion like this, I think was Okay. You can can go and give it a try =P

沒有留言:

張貼留言