2013年6月15日 星期六

Estee Lauder Private Sale!!

Happy Saturday!!!

Plan for today…. Shopping shopping and shopping!! XDDDD
Plan made becoz……. I received an invitation card from my fd, it’s Estee Lauder Private Sale!!! He couldn’t go coz he’s on duty for both days~~ So………… I get to go for him!!! XDDDDD

 Just happens that a few things from my cosmetics box have ran out / gonna run out, so my shopping list for the day are: Conceler, Foundation, 2 way cake, eyelash glue~

The sale starts at 10:30am…. We PLANNED to go by 11:00am… so the best stuff doesn’t get sold out be4 we get there. HOWEVER……. By the time I got up…. It was 11:00am~~ XDDDD HA!! Plans are made to guide urself, not necessary to follow, rite? =W=+

 Dress code for today>> casual…. ish, not stuffy, easy and convenient.

 photo 20130615_160139_zps94b9c4c2.jpg

Arrived at the hotel at around 1:30pm~ Then…………………

Queue!!!! 

Jesus!!! I’ve never though a private sale by invitation would hv so many ppl!! This is only the outside part

 photo 20130615_141141_zps5b176baa.jpg

After the outside area, there’s a room especially for queuing, thank god they hv some chairs…… = =!! However, the air-con was definitely not strong enough.

 photo 3333_zpsf18675eb.jpg

OK, finally, our turn to go in………. but, when we got to the front…….. the door closed…….. SH*T!!!! Honestly, it was 3:00pm by then, feeling slightly depressed when the door shut before me……. But, thank god again, only took abt 10~15 mins, we got to go in!!

Then…….. becoz the bypass of ppl, within the hall, you can still get to grab what u want pretty easily within a kind of small(ish) area like that.

Just……… really……… the queuing again to pay was pretty annoying……….. 1st, u hv to let the staff check all ur items and sum up the amount, so u don’t buy more than HK$ 3,000. Finally u pay by cash or EPS.

There are rules for this sale, you do not buy more than 3 of the same item, and the quota per invitation card was HK$3,000 only (1 invitation card was for 2 ppl btw).

 photo 20130615_153105_zps58f5dd10.jpg
 photo 20130615_154211_zps0a360cf7.jpg
 photo 20130615_154159_zps63089921.jpg

At the end, mine was HK$3,080 , just slightly over quota!~ XDDDD


 photo 2013061_zps919b8868.jpg

I actually forgot about the quota after randomly picking things to buy for myself and my mum~~(she complaints I gave Mochi’s mum a bottle of SK-II) = =!!

Anyway, this is when I got for today…….


 photo 20130615_162014_zps3cac2b56.jpg

Looks pretty amazing how much I buy rite? This, all together, HK$3,080!!!

They're not all for my own use, some for friends, some for my mum, some for my sis~~ (mum said she got a bf now, buying loads of expensive clothing and cosmetics products ~~XDDDD)

BTW, also went across to Uniqlo to look at the Monster Hunter t-shirts. I didn’t play the game, but the cat is cute~~ So, went to hv a look………… Humm…………..

Really, I don’t want to be too obvious that Im wearing a MH tee, so, chose 2 more pattern based t-shirts.

 photo 20130615__zps46ed5ac4.jpg 

(one ear of my cat cell case fell off~XDDDD excuse me for that) 


 photo 20130615_193_zpse01e58a7.jpg

One thing I have to say is………. a T-shirt for HK$129 with a good quality is no big deal. Just………. U don’t put signs next to the T-shirts that are not on sale to mislead ppl.

I saw basically in most places of the store where they hv t-shirts on display, “HK$129 for two”. Guess what, the sign was also shown next to the MH t-shirts too. Only when I got to the cashier, after queuing again, I realised that they are asking me to pay more than HK$129, and I asked, the cashier then told me, those are not on sale.

Like I said, Im fine with it, just what if the ppl are not? Think abt this, a boy come to puy 2 MH t-shirts, mother agreeded, coz its cheap. Then get to cashier, mother disagree…. How disappointed would that be?! Come on!! Selling is not like this alright?! = =+

Wish big companies like them won't do things like this = =" 

沒有留言:

張貼留言