2013年6月24日 星期一

Now you see me

Watched this last night, do leave NOW if u hvn't seen it & don't want to know about it~~
Especially this is a film where u are supposed to get CONFUSED, otherwise it gets very boring~~
 

First of all.... I really don't remeber much of the character's faces, apart from Mark Ruffalo and Morgan Freeman, oh well, Mélanie Laurent was also very memorable. First, I remember Mark Ruffalo becoz he's the main character and he is "the hulk"~ XDDDD

I never really liked his character, even find it pretty annoying, in that way, made the scene's of him and Mélanie Laurent slightly irriatating, hoping their romantic... ish.... scenes to end quickly. I think it is this feeling made everything so looking forward to~~XDDDD

Then,  Morgan Freeman, I think he is pretty much the sad one, thinking he was ahead of everything, when he was indeed the last one to understands the situation. I think it is pretty obvious that he will not come to a gd end when he agreed to expose the horsemen for money. It is quite funny thinking back him and Arthur Tressler (Michael Caine) was trying to threaten each other, then Tressler got tricked, and them 2 work together(?), then ending up loosing their money and even freedom. It has always been mentioned in the film, you are blinded by your own ego. Well..... I think that's a mistake many people would make, so........ important to keep that in mind?

The scenes where the horsemen are preforming, the visual, the sound.... it was amazing! All the visal was very so sharp, smooth and rich, the magic was on going! Not only to talk about big play on stages, also small tricks the horsemen used whilst trying to run away, or playing tricks with the agents.  

It has done a great job to get the audience thinking, to look close yet not getting grips of the truth. Like said above, I hv actually got pretty annoyed by Mark Ruffalo's agent character.... as sudience, we are looking at everything from his point of view. The more he's not able to see the truth, the more tension will be built, then soon.... very annoyed!!XDDD

By the end..... its quite suprising that he is actually behind all of this. As audience, not that I have not though of the possibility, but the story has lead you to think more  Laurent was the one who has been helping the horsemen. XDDDDD

Great film! I think most interesting from all the films I've seen in these few months!! >////<

Finally....... Little self loving pic~~? XDDD

I swear I'm not trying to hid my age~~~ Really~~!
 photo 993516_501754183230236_1416938713_n_zps203fd5ea.jpg  
btw, the top I think was supposed to be juicy girl's pj..... but cute enough for going out rite? =P

沒有留言:

張貼留言