2013年7月9日 星期二

Underarm~~~XDDDD

It's summer guys!!!
Well, I guess no need to tell u judging by the heat recently~~ ><"
During summer, girls all feel like wearing less and less. Good for the eyes of guys huh? =_,=+
In summer, I hate having two problems..... um.... I actually hate many inconvenient things in summer, but these 2 are the top. One, having to carry round with you a thin jacket, cos places like shopping malls and restaurants tends to be freezing through out summer, especially cinemas. Secondly..............
More... 
Underarm issues!!! =^=,
I hate having to deal with these problems..... not about the smell, that is easy, it is the hair = =!!

Guys, really, be a gentlemen and not a word if u see a girl have hairy underarm. She might have just forgot to shave, if it is not too bothering you, just pretend u didn't see it.
For me, I'm a super forgetful person, the just mentioned problem I have came acrossed it a few times. Some pretend they've not seen it, i know, cos i can tell by the way the're looking at me~ XDDDD

So, I decided to go and get it sorted forever!! I purchased a permanent hair removal treatment.

I was told that I have very hairy underarm and will take many times to clean it all up. So, I did 8 times throughout the year and a half(I think)...... result.... not completely useless, skin of the underarm area have definately turned less dull, the hair has definately turned thinner. Just...... Not all gone!! =0="

One thing was gone forever for sure is my $ 7,000 HKD!!

I was not annoyed, cos I know I have many troubles in this area, my responsible beautician gave me a discounted price, $ 3,000 HKD for 8 more treatments. She said I'd be done by the 4th time, so I agreeded.

I didn't spend all this time talking about it becoz how good I think they are......

I'm talking about it becoz................ My underarm is still not cleaned! I'm now at my second 5th time!!!

I can still see clearly hair growing out from the skin, which means I will still have to shave when I go out, and I will still be embrassed when one day I happens to have forget to shave!!! =^= SH*T!!

I am so gonna call up my responsible beautician about this...... =________=+

They moved into a super nice place, but have this kind of problem.... really, I'd rather not have spent that $3,000 HKD here.......... = =!!!



At night, went to hv dinner with fds in  Ku La Ko (?)~~~~  XDDDDD
It's not really a cheap place to eat, but the amount I think worth it~!




They came in different sets, each set have 4 to 5 dishes~~ I was gonna say small dishes..... um.... I found them not very small, coz I couldn't finish it.

All dishes came random = =!! So, I'll go through it by the correct order........

Caesar salad~~ Lots of salad cream!! >W< Good~!! Also plenty of cheese~~!!! Great!!!>W<






Next, Clams in Japanese Rice Wi~

Clams didn't have the strong fishy taste, which was good, hate that strong and unpleasent taste~ normally ppl complain why are there only 2 clams....... I don't have that comment,coz i was 40% full after eating the whole salad........ Anyway, the soup was not too alcohol alcohol~ I could handle that~ Another gd thing I guess?=W=+



Something more full filling, tempura~~!!>W< One big shrimp, one oyster and one pork(cut into 2 halves) I only had oyster, cos it is gonna get a little too much for anything comes afterwards. They oyster was NICE!!!!! Not over fried, not watery, no terrible fishy taste, the fried flour was not thick! Lovely!!! >//0//<



Here comes my favourite, LAMB~!! >////< Soft, easy to cut, very juicy, tasty...... but the lamb taste not strong enough I think....



This, is the main reason I ordered this set~~~~!! I really felt like hving this for no reason at the time~~ =P

See the layer of salmon there? I  tell you, there are plenty more!!! Most Jap dinning might provide u with a large bowl of rice, then a thin layer of salmon on the top...... but THIS!!! SOOOOO MANY!!!!!
 
REALLY ENJOYED IT!!! (although gave 1/2 of it to my fd~XDDDD)



Finally came dessert.................. The only failur............. sesame was tooooo sweet!!! =0=" way over the top!! I should hv chose green tea ice-cream instead!! T^T

See this set? $198 HKD only!!!!! I think it is a fair price, but to compare with other restaurants in MK, might be a little expensive~~~ =P

BTW..... I'm still terrible in describing my food I know, Im trying reallyT^T

沒有留言:

張貼留言