2014年1月3日 星期五

X'mas + New Yr~

Late blog~~~ Oh well the usual, u guys know me~~ XDDDD

Before the blog, I wish all of u a super happy new year~!! >W< I'll drop the merry c'mas, its past anyway~~

As it is new year~>/////< I hv printed a new year card for my fds~~
Please do leave me a message if u want one, I'll post it to u guys~~ the card looks more or less like this~~

(Photo taken by one of my fds who hv already received that card =P)

Back to the blog~~ this Christmas, I think the only place/mall that attracted most of my attention was the Shatin New Town Plaza~ I guess most of u would agree, judging by the amount of ppl there~~XDDDD

↓ ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON~~ ↓ ↓ ↓

Starlight Romance was this yr's theme, it was a beautiful garden surrounded by different lighting decorations which was done by an italian light show artist Giuseppe de Cagna. Why it was called a light show was becoz the light decorations did not just put there alone. From time to time, they will all go off, then with matching music, the light will gradually come on until the whole place was lit~!

I think on different days, New Town plaza invited artists to do a performances, just when i went, there weren't any~~ =P As I did not hv good camera, here's some photos taken by a fd of mine who works there~~

Photos taken by Chek Shun

My favourite~~ But sue to the rain and technical issues, the lights at the top was off most of the time.... = =!!!

Loved that blue light, it was as if the galaxy was running beside u.....

The main stage, this is where the light show starts~!

Swan boat~~ u can pay a little fee for charity donation to take a pic on that boat~~
Long queues~~~ =P




As it was such a romantic place~~ ppl even chose to propose there~!
Just incase the ppl in pic doesn't want to let everyone know abt this, I've blur them faces~~ =P

Back to my own pics~~ =P (see? told u my camera was bad)

After go seeing the beautiful garden, we went for dinner....... didn't take much time to choose, we went straight into the restaurant that had seats for us 4~!! XDDDDD

It was Toi Hokkaido Rice Pizza~~ We were quite excited to try that pizza, so we ordered a set for 4~~ >W<

First came the soup and garlic bread~~ hum..... general~~ =P The garlic bread was one each btw~~XDDD


Chicken noodle/spaghetti(?).... It was delicious~!! >W< Chicken was just cooked, no hard and dry texture~  The source was very creamy, but not to an extend that you need to drink water after eating it~don't remember the dish name, i liked that~


I'm not entirely sure what's the English name for this, but its name in Japanese is "Oko no mi ya ki", it is like a Japanese pancake? XDDDD I never liked this very much, but I ate a bit, not bad~ lots of toppings, and not a mouth full of cooked flour mixture when I took my bite~ =W=+


Then came our seafood rice pizza~ Batching was more than enough I think was the best part.... but others, i hv to say, i was not very into it~~

First of all, the rice is made into a sticky but crunchy(ish?) texture so it can form the base of the pizza which means.......... IT STICKS TO UR TEETH WHEN U CHEW~!!! God I spent most of my time getting the rice out from my teeth during my time eating that one slice of pizza~!! Q^Q





I honestly could not eat all that.... i found it hard to each even one each~!! I was toooo full~!! Told u I liked that chicken noodle~~ XDDDDD

I though it was pretty ordinary, but the chips were spicy~!! That was not what i was expecting~!! couldn't eat it~~T^T

Test tube drinks, we found this very cute~!! XDDD took loads of pics of it~~~ we had 2 pots of them, so we get to drink two each~~~ It was like a fruit punch, I think it was too sweet, but the portion was not huge, so its ok~~~ 


A girl has two stomach, one for meal, one for dessert~! Boys, remember that!~ XDDDDD
Starting from the top, ice-cream with mango source, chocolate mousse and panna cotta. I took the chocolate mousse first........ I mean........... when it went into my mouth i was like in heaven~!! OMG!!! how can that be so good~!!! I had no high expectation for it~~ I think that's kindda y i was so amazed~!!>W< It was smooth, but super strong chocolate taste~~~~ >W< really really liked it~!! 

The other 2 also above my expectation, but impact was less than the mousse tho...... XDDDDD


Anyway, that was that~~~ Finally, wish you all a super smooth 2014, money flying into all ur pockets~!! >W<

沒有留言:

張貼留言