2014年2月5日 星期三

Taiwan Trip~ (Part 2)

As the first day in Taiwan's over, we went onto the next day~~~
We started our beautiful morning with the sweetest breakfast~~~

↓ ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON~~ ↓ ↓ ↓




That pudding bread was very tasty~!! The sweetest part was actually not the pudding itself, but the honey / syrup on the bread~~ When I took the bite with the bread and the pudding together, it actually wasn't as sweet as u all might think. I quite enjoyed that, not too heavy for the morning, also definitely cheered me up when facing the horrible rainy weather~~ 

The one on the right was Ryoko's cinnamon roll(I think)~ That, I think the layers of the pastry was very nice, but cinnamon didn't stand out very much~~ I think it might be becoz I ate mine be4 taking a bit from Ryoko's~~ My pudding's taste was too strong~~~ 

OK, from the way I dress, most of u might be able to guess im very into comics , animation and stuff~~ This trip to Taiwan happens to be on the day when the Comic World Taiwan is on~ So! Took one day and go shoppinggggg~~~~

When going for the tube to CWT, I saw him~~~


Ryoko said when she came like a few months ago, he was here too, playing the violin raising money for his school fee. um.......... he had been here like a few months ago and was still there when I went, so......... money not enough huh?

I felt very generous that day and gave him a bit, told him to work hard, but he only save me a slight move in lips....... I guess that was supposed to be a smile......... O_,O I couldn't tell him the way he did was actually quite funny~~~XDDDDD

OK, arrived in CWT~~~ Pics first~~~




Hv to say, the product quality of CWT is completely different to HK~ There are much more to choose from~~! HK's Doujin comic shows are like what's hit? You get as many as u can in it. If ur looking for something sliding away in the hit list? Maybe not so easy, or even none~~ Q^Q

Most of the ppl there are very nice, well, at least I didn't get pushed around and all sorts~~~ It took me around 3 hours to look all of the 3 halls, then about 1/2 hour to go back and buy stuff~~ At the end....... Jesus...... Starving!! GOT TO GO!!!

So, Ryoko and I left for a food hunt~~ We were gonna go to Coffee-alley for lunch....... but when we got up there, the waitor said we have to wait for 2 hours........ 2 HOURS!!! I mean, I know its Saturday, but........ 2 HOURS?!! OMG!!! @0@!!!

With no hesitation, left and went for something else~~~ As I heard that the pies and cakes form this shop is very nice, so, it was decided we take them cakes and buy other things from the food court of Mitsukoshi and had our lunch there~~~ 





It was a Banana pie and Tiramisu pie~~ Hum.... Not extirely what I was hoping for~~~ The Banana and the cream and stuff was all find, just the base of the pic was way too hard and soggy........... = =!! Eatable, just not as good as I hv expected~~~ >___<" HOWEVER!!! This apple pie we bough from Mitsukoshi was the best apple pie I hv ever had!!!




Honestly, it was slight expensive, but I think 100% worth it!! First of all, it was a whole apple name into this pie!! A whole apple made with the same texture, not too soft in the outside and hard in the middle, the whole apple from both inside and outside shared the same texture~!! The apple was flooded with juice, ever soooooo juicy~!!! Event the juice was like flooding our hands when we bite, the pastry outside was still dry and slightly crunchy~ The sugar on top was still in powder form and not melted, the juice was finaly locked inside the apple and not soaking the pie~~ That was just soooo great~! I hate soggy pastry~~~ =_=+ 

When talk abt apply pie, i prefer cinnamon added~~ This, definitely had cinnamon, the smell was soooo great~~~!! Although the smell was obvious, when come to put the apple into mouth, it wasn't actually that strong a taste, that was good becoz it doesn't cover up the taste of the apple.  In the case of the breakfast, when there's only pastry and cinnamon, I'd rather the taste be stronger. Anyway, enjoyed my lovely lunch, we headed for our next station~~ The Eslite~~~



Apart from trying very hard to find a book that my fd said he wanted, Ryoko & I also did some reading to improve our.......... temperament////// XDDDD

I chose a few books to read, all about witches and witchcraft~~ (How does that help in temperament? No idea~ XD)

Anyway, found one exciting fact~~~ Crowley from Supernatural, I never knew that person really existed~~
So he did~~ The leader of the "Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon", he was one of the greatest wizards at that time~~ >W< That part throw me into the reading~~~~

I will definitely do a Supernatural blog later on~~~ XDDDDD (No idea when tho)


Time flies......... we read until Eslite's closing time~~!! I bought 2 books, one abt dreams & how to sleep well, one abt Tarot~~~ =P Anyway, next station was Raohe Street Night Market.... again~~XDDDD Was gonna go to Shilin Night Market, but we missed the time, it was getting tooo late~~ So had to go to where we were closer to~~~



This baked potato stand was at the end of Raohe Night Market, since  we missed this the night be4, we quickly bought one and left. That, ended up to be a mistake!!!

WE SHOULD HV GOT 2!!!!!

OMG!!! IT WAS SO NICE!!!! The toppings were plenty, the potato was just done fine, super soft~~ the skin was still crunchy and good to eat, not burnt. The source~~ OMG, the Cheeseeee source was great!~!! Very strong taste of cheese, but not too greecy and off putting~ u know sometimes when u hv too much cheese u don't feel like hving anything more~~ That wouldn't~~!!! SHOULD HV GOT 2 !!! Urgh!!!!! REGRET!!!!! 


This was our dinner that night~~~ XDDDDD Ever so fatening~~~~ Anyway, the third day we went to the zoo, but I think there's not much to talk abt, I think I'll show u guys photos~~


沒有留言:

張貼留言