2014年5月8日 星期四

Japan Trip (Part 1)

OK, here's a more recent blog..... Not one I said I would do then left for a few months later~ XDDD

Went to Japan to visit Mochi who is not studying in Japan~~ Unfortunately unable to stay at his boarding house~~XDDDD Damn! Wishing I could do that to save some money for shopping~~

Anyway, took the midnight Hong Kong Express, I just can tell you how hard I tried to sleep, just..... Alight, cheap flights, you can't expect that much~~ It was my first time on HK Express, I forgot they do not offer meal~ So I went on, starved myself for 4 hours.......  =_=!!!

 ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON~~ ↓ ↓ ↓

Therefore, on arrival, dragged Mochi to go for food immediately after landing!!!

It was 5am, not many shops were opened, so went to ramen~~ I haven't been to Japan since 2 years ago!! So everything still felt quite new to me~~ XDDDDD

First of all, Lots of the Japanese like to have a fast food ordering, but you don't make your order and pay with a cashier, u do that with a machine~~ I think its very clever~~ Saved money for hiring an extra person~~ XDDD

Anyway, I ordered a dip ramen, however, I wanted cola desperately, I think im addicted = =!! so..... that's my cola!



It was my FRIST Time to see Pepsi in a glass bottel~!! It was so exciting~!! XDDDD It tasted less sweet too~~~ Quite liked that~~ (I've always preferred Coka Cola to Pepsi) Noticed something they do here and most HK restaurants does not? They freeze their glass~~~!! Mochi said that was very common in Japan, but not in HK~~ I was impressed~~~ XDDDD OK, I admint I'm much ado about nothing~~

OK, here's my dip noodle~~~


Hum..... I wouldn't say its not good, just pretty ordinary, at a better standard than HK's random ramen in MK, but definitely not a surprising standard~~~

Anyway, that's good enough to fill my empty stomach, so off to Ueno to shop for my family's shopping list..... However, I was luck enough some Sakura were still there, so went into the park and take some photos~~ >W<

Getting on the train headed towards the city side, XDDD a pikachiu train got into site~~ Took the photo for my fd, she loves pikachiu~~XDDDD



 Arrived in Ueno park, have to say, it was much bigger than I have expected~!! @@ I spent quite a while there! some sites were just beautiful~~








The Shrine was my favorite in the whole park....... 
I loved the peacefulness, nice and clean, neat and tidy, occasionally one or two believers come by, solemnly do their prayers..... It made me feel almost their God was really there!! This is the difference between traditional Japanese Shrine and Chinese Temple to me. I could never feel that calmness in a Chinese temple, I think a lot to do with the decorations and temple interior. Chinese temples are dark and the god statues are almost scary~~ =P 

However, most temples are not tidy and clean in HK(well, at least all the ones I've been to) So, that was that~~ Only my thoughts, Im not a religious person, so only a little view of mine doesn't mean I don't respect the Gods and temples~~

Then, as I'm into Ball Jointed Doll, I brought mine and took some photos in the park too~~


Finally, Mochi got out of lesson, so went to have our lunch~~ >W<

As the breakfast was not very satisfying, Mochi took me to have ICHIRAN!!! I have heard of fds talking abt it in HK, but I never went, due to the horrible queue!! @@ Thank god this one right next to the park hadn't got so many ppl.... = =!!



Walked into the place, first thing, of coz, ur orders~ Part from that, they also gave me a form to tick for the noodles's hardness, spicy or not & other toppings etc.~


Got to our turn, we went onto our seats~ Some of you might already know, the seats in Ichiran are in booths, this was my seat~~XDDDD 


See the opened window? That's for the staff to come and collect your ticket of orders, they also have a hook for hanging your bags at the side so it doesn't get in the way.


After your ramen comes, the staff will shut that window in front of you, leaving you a very private space to enjoy their ramen~~ >//////<


I have to say.... that ramen it was brilliant!!! I don't like hard ramen texture, so I chose soft, also didn't like it to be too oily and leave out the scallion~~ That's why my ramen looked to plain, but its ok~~ The soup was soooo great!!! It was condensed pork bone soup, so sweet, so nice~!! The ramen itself, I'm not very good in commenting, but even I asked for soft, it wasn't really soft as in like biting into a lump of flour, it was still chewy, the ramen wasn't stuck all together~~ 

I couldn't finish the whole noodle, but still drank a lot of that soup~! It was really the soul of that ramen!!>/////<

Finally, did my shopping, and have a little dessert for the day~~ >W<


Mine was sweet potato flavor, Mochi's was sesame flavor~ Mochi already took a bit before taking the pic~XDDDDD It was nice, sweet potato flavor was strong but not toooo sweet~~ It's more icy than creamy, I guess that's a plus, I don't like having to drink water having an ice-cream becoz its too creamy....

OK~ That's that for this blog~~ I'll do my other blogs on this trip on the other days~~>W<

Finally a little tired selfie~~~ (see what that 4 hours of sleepless flight did to me~~ Q^Q

沒有留言:

張貼留言