2014年5月4日 星期日

Shironuri Faceup First try out~

As promised before I headded off to Japan, I will write about this Shironuri style when I come back~ So here I am, writing about it~~~ First of all, just a video from youtube about what Shironuri style is~~


↓ ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON~~ ↓ ↓ ↓


After this, you guys might get a little surprise about the look and tough "Why would anybody want to look like that?!" OK, just a little background before going into why~~ This following atical is from Wiki, more or less explainned what it is~~ =P

Shironuri literally means 'painted in white'. It is so called because people who dress in the shironuri style wear white makeup. This is the only rule of shironuri, although traditional Japanese fashion elements (kimonos, hakama, etc.) are common, as well as elements of gothic lolita style. Minori is a well-known shironuri artist who has been interviewed by Tokyofashion.com.

Minori is the girl in the above video with purple wig, she is the famous shironuri artist came out with loads of amazing outfits and styles~~ She is the one who got me very into this style. I never though of trying it, coz I wonder whether I could handle such thing~~

One day, a photographer came asking whether I am interested, I though, won't hurt to try~~ So bought all my stuff, did a few trys to get used to the stuff, and finally went off for the shooting~~




This was the first shooting~~ The makeup is still not very complete~ Thanks to my lovely helper, she helped me a lot in telling me where makeup is not enough~~ Sometimes you will need to add on more makeup after start shooting, cos the flash "eats" up your makeup~~><"

My first though after that was............ Gosh!! My face couldn't breath!!! That feeling wasn't so  obvious until I put the white powder onto face for setting the makeup.............. However, The result came out to be beautiful~~~ >///////< Loved the photos~!! Then, soon I got another photo-shoot arranged, this time, with a fd~~XDDDDDDD

It only triggered me of why not put this into a story after talking my my fd during the photo shoot, she wrote a little story called "Ventriloquism", I extended that story by adding my photos from my first shoot, then formed a little video, hope you guys like it~~~ =P


A little about the story~
Once upon a time............ hummmm....... OK, make this quicker, basically its a story about a Great Magician created a human looking doll, then by adding a piece of his soul into the doll, she came alive and be with the Magician, unfortunately the Magician left off to get ride of the people who dare try to claim his doll as theirs, but he never returned. The doll waited for 300 years, still no sign of her Master, so fell back into her deep deep sleep..... May, or may never wake up again..............


Anyway, I loved the story, loved looking like a doll, I will definitely keep doing Shironuri styles~! Reason being why Shironuri is so attractive to me I guess its because once you have the maeup on, your skin is immaculate, smooth, beautiful like a porcelain doll. Most girls now use tons on lotion, masks, makup to make their skin to be smooth a white like an egg~ I guess Shironuri hit that part inside me. Also I hv to say I have been heavily inspired by Minori, I like the way each style tells a story, I like how she made her outfits all by herself! Although the dress from 2nd photo-shoot wasn't made by me, but the first one was~~ From blouse to dress, all by my own hand~~~ After the photo received, the feeling of completing a task is very rewarding~!!

>////////< About this makeup, may fds are asking, I guess I'm not good enough to teach anyone to do this faceup, I know lots of people who can do better. To make it very simple, its a stage makeup, go to one of those shops for buying this unique makeup, you'll be able to buy all you need in one shop~!! It is much easier than you thought, good luck guys~~~>W<

Please feel free if any of you guys who want to join any photo-shoots~!! I guess my next one would be my birthday party shoot~~~ >W< Soooo looking forward to it~!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言