2014年6月25日 星期三

Dinner & Dessert~ wwwww

Finally~!! After a busy month, starting to have some spare time to myself~~~
Went dinner with my fd, this really ended up like a very chinesiee  night~~~

I guess it had been at lease 2 years when I had a Yum Cha for dinner~~XDDDD It was kindda exciting~~
Didn't hv much, coz it wasn't really that amusing, n also my fd said he's gonna take me to a very nice dessert house~ So left some room in my stomach for that~~>W<




This dessert house is called AA Mui dessert~~~ its right in the street not far from the BBQ shop~~
I guess most of u would hv been to that street, but this dessert house seemed quite new~~ 

At the beginning, I though it was a place for traditional desserts.........BUT!! When I sat down and saw the menu, it had quite a variety to choose from, both drinks & dessert from chinese to western~~ 

SO sorry I didn't take many photos, my mobile battery died! = = I'm so gonna get a new one~~~ For further photos, I guess u guys will hv to look at the link above this time.

Lets go through them one by one =P Cinnamon Apple Waffle~~~ 
The thing that surprised  me wasn't the waffle,  or the apple~~ It was the ice-cream!! IT WAS HOMEMADE GUAVA ICE-CREAM!!!! It was sooooo NICE!!! Very smooth, but not too milky to take over the lovely guava taste~~ Its almost like a sorbet, but not sour. I do think tastes is different from person to person, but im very into cinnamon things~ cakes & drinks I do not think twice when they come up in the menu~~XDDDD The beautiful owner came over for a little chat,  she said not many will choose this waffle~~

Um.........  huhuhuhuhu.......... guilty~

Macaron Set~ I forgot to take the photo be4 laying my fingers onto them macarons~~XDDD
My fd had the rest~~ I was too full after that waffle to hv any more = =!!! However, the macaron was very nice~! Not home made, but was shipped directly from France to HK~~ Many ppl like macarons sweet, but I hv always prefer flavours like green tea~~ When I ordered this, I though the green one was green tea, but when I took the bit, it wasn't~! I asked, again, really couldn't tell the flavour~~ =P

It was Pistachios~~ Hum........ im not very into this flavour, appreciated that it wasn't very sweet, but it has got little crunches in the macaron, that......... I don't like = =!!  I don't like little bits and pieces sticking to my teeth= =!!! ON THE OTHER HAND~~~ The chocolate was great~~!!! Again, not very sweet, but very rich chocolate taste, that was lovely~~~~

My fd said he just doesn't understand why girls like macarons so much~! I told him, macarons are just like a Chanel handbag to girls, whereas only difference is in food or use~~ =W=+ Go tell them girls!!


The shop sign~~~ I think this is a little too new~~~ The feel of the vintage, old times decoration has been wiped.............. Q^Q


Some interesting decoration~~~ This phone, it actually works!!! How many ppl still have these kind of phones?! Also, see the posters on walls?? They were actually quite funny~ Then i began to think, once in HK, they were everywhere, how weird!!~~XDDDD

Old radio~~~ AGAIN!! It works!!! I don't understand these kind of man romance, I guess my dad will go crazy about this radio~~~XDDDDD 

Overall, I think it is a quite lovely place to sit, not stuffy plenty enough of place between table to table. Won't say enough privacy, but it won't feel like u r sitting with the ppl in the table next to u~~ = =!!! Recommend to hv a try~~~XDDDDD I will definitely try the smoothly next time~!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言