2014年7月18日 星期五

Melody Cafe@Langham Place

B4 going into the Ishiyaki X Sanrio cross over cafe event.............. BIG NEWS!!!!

=0=!!!! Jacso is CLOSINGGGGG~~~~~~!!!
I think I hv spent almost 3 years(?) on that site~~ I liked that page very much,I will definitely miss it~~~
So, my blogs will all be moved here~~~ Hope ppl who read my blogs be4 will come and read my blog here~~ >W<

Anyway....... Melody X Kuromi Cafe~~~ Surely everyone knows about it...... Well, at least all girls knows about it right?? XDDDDD If u r a guy? Go ask ur gf.... er..... don't hv one? Well, read on, then get a girl to go with u, and ask her out~~ =W=+ Sure will work~~~~

OK,  Kiyo and I went together, but she come out from work early to see a client at around 5pm and got a ticket......... No. 452........... Kiyo said it was only 200 something at the time @0@


(( ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON ↓ ↓ ))
SOOOOO!!! 200 numbers, of coz , we didn't wait~~~~ (lol)

Come on guys!! 200 !! u gonna just stand there and wait? I'm not~~ So Kiyo and I went for dinner in Pepper Lunch instead........... That, I will not hv to write a blog abt, u guys all know right? So had our dinner, had our chat,  (We kindda waited for ppl to come and trade with us too, I had a camera parts to trade, Kiyo had her concert tickets to trade)

THEN!!~ 3 hours later~~~(lol)

We went back upstairs, the numbers were at around 350 somrthing, we though we will wait for 30 mins, if we couldn't go in, we'll leave~~




 During the waiting time, an obvious thing to do........... Photos~~ Selfies~~ Etc....!!! XDDDDD We both hadn't got makeup on, I even look awful, u won't want to see that, I'll just post the 2 cuties~~ =P



Since it was the first time Kiyo and I had dinner together, dunno how many of u remembered, Kiyo was one of the actresses in the Sound Horizon show~~ >W<

Snce we had lots in common, we spent so much time talking~~ Time flies~~~ =P 30 mins gone, we though of leaving~~~ HOWEVER~~ I think its becoz many ppl were leaving at the time, the queue went very quickly, and of cos, many number holders left, so it soon got to No. 446~!!!

We already spent some time waiting, no point leaving then~!! Therefore waited~!! It was quite a while when our number shown~!! We almost screamed when our no. came up, it was so exciting~!!! XDDDDDD Some pics be 4 talking on~~~~




We sat at a big table, shared with 2 more pairs of couples. At first I though it felt pretty weird, cos me and Kiyo were talking about rather otaku like things~~ However, it was a stupid worry after we asked the waitress to get us the melody cuddly toys~~ >W< We share the toys together, we talk about our food, we took photos for each other and event encourage each other to get other toys from other people~~ XDDDDD  I liked that kind of interaction with ppl who u don't even know~!! It was SO FUN!!! That was all becoz we like Melody/Kuromi~~!!!

Anyway, we sat down and realized we had a serious problem........... IT WAS SET THAT YOU HAVE TO ORDER A DINNER SET!!! SH*T~~~~~ 


Kiyo suggested we can order one set then share between us........ Coz we hv already had our dinner....... = =!!! OK~ We ordered the sushi set, it was most expensive, but we were sure we could finish the set, it was the least full filling option......... 

We ordered Kyoho grapes juice, it was the ordinary juice u get in any cafe, but it had some chewy stuff at the bottom which was silly, becoz I could barely suck it up the straw = =!!!  

Salad~~ I enjoyed that~~ It's smoke salmon! Who doesn't?!! XDDDDD


Hum....... sushi..... don't expect that it would be brilliat people~~
THIS IS ONLY A CAFE~~~ (although an expensive one)


I did enjoy this tho, appreciated the way rice was hidden inside~~ >W<


We didn't order other drinks, this was the couples drinks~~ XDDDD We borrowed off of them to take a photo, as they borrowed our sushi for photo shoots earlier too~~~ haha~~~ 
Thanks ppl~~!! You guys were so nice~~~




A pretty coaster~~~ NOTE, this only comes with the cold drinks~~ 
BUT, don't worry, as long as u ask, they will give it to you for free~~~ I tried to nick my neighbor's coaster as they were leaving, but it was wet....... the couple sat opposite told us that we can ask the waitress to give us one for free~~~~ Slightly embarrassed~~~ XDDDD


The pudding that came with the set~~~ You can choose flavors of milk, maccha or tofu, Kiyo chose tofu~~
IT WAS SOOOOO NICE!!!!
VERY smooth, not milky, but a fresh taste of tofu~~~ That was quite a surprise!! I though it would be one of the crappy pudding like u'd find in cafes~!! I was so wrong~~!!


Finally~~ We paid extra for this~~~~ HMMMMMM........ After the pudding.......... I think this was a little too excited....... The custard was nice, the ice-cream was nice, but the toast wasn't..........
It was hard, and not fresh, the little pieces inside I think was supposed to be crunchie, but it was very hard = =!!!
This.......... really general standard......... 

Just be4 more comments, photos of all cuddly toys in the cafe~~XDDDDD





Both of us liked Kuromi more than Melody~~ XDDDDD

Overall comment............ as a cafe, I think I'll get pretty pis*ed off. The waitresses were pretty much walking round not doing much, but some were working their ass off......... = =" The kitchen obviously couldn't handle this amount of customers, it took them 45 mins to get the sushi ready for customers. They got us a milk pudding then took it back..... and then it was left at the bar table, until I asked them for my tofu pudding then they realized that they need to get a new one. 

The have set a time limit(90 mins) for each session, however, they can't even get the food to us in 90 mins!! Isn't that just stupid?? Also, the food against a charge like this? Come ON~! Really?~ =^=

Although many will say we went for the characters, not the food, so why complain........ I mean I know, just please at least give me a food standard that a shopping mall cafe should have~~!! Food, I suggest u guys don't expect too much, but the atmosphere and the decoration was seriously nice, it definitely cheered me up a little~~~ (Had a little argument with Mochi the other day)

Just to wrap up~~ A little selfie I took the other day~~~~ 
hv to hv a selfie in blogs OKAYYYYY?! XDDDDD


沒有留言:

張貼留言