2014年8月11日 星期一

Dinner at Kings' Lodge

Once or twice in a month, I tend to have dinner with my 2 fds whom I met becoz of being fans of w-inds.~

One of them are gonna get married in Oct, and the other one is planning for his wedding~~ >///////< It kindda felt strange that we met like 8 yrs ago, everyone is young and immature~ Now? We're all getting married!! =0=!!

Time flies~~ Doesn't it? 

Anyway, we chose to have dinner in Kings' Lodge at TST~~ I have always knew that this restaurant is expensive and not all that special, but one is getting married, so her call for the day~~ XDDDDD


Everytime, well, almost~ My fd would bring me gifts! This time, a fluffy handbag~~!! 
Just big enough to slip in an A4 file~~

Ever since working in offices, I have always chose A4 size bags when comes to shopping~~ XDDD
U never know when you'll need to bring along with u some documents, best to be prepared rather than havn't.


OK~ Lets look at the food tonight~~

First, I had to work over time in office, so I was late..... After sitting down, a little appetite was already on the table~~~  I had no idea what it was~~XDDDD Sort of pickled veg maybe?
Oh, well, it definitely tasted nice tho~~~ Very chewy, little sour, but only very little~~ Good for a appetite, get u start to feel hungry~~~ 


Next came the hand shredded chicken~~ 
I think u all know which part on this dish is most fattening =W=+
OH~ Yes, the skin~~~~A bride cannot hv that can she? So I ate it all....... XDDDDD 
That was actually a whole chicken, see how it has been piled up? It was all chicken underneath!! 
I am not good in writing food..... just..... its really nice!!XDDD I don't know how to describe in better words, but, it was very soft, juicy & tender! >/////< The skin also~~ the source soaked in completely to the skin, so tastyyyyy~~~!!!

The skin was huge~~XDDDD


Since we didn't want just rice, we ordered a veggie fried rice~~ XDDD All veg~~ Good for the bride u know~~ Tasted.... normal I guess~~ almost tasteless~~ =P but I guess that's how its supposed to be right?

huhuhuhu~~~ Xiao long bao, the obvious dish that must order~~~
The outer was slightly dry and hard, but the inner..... YUMMMMMM~~~~~~
It was not a lump of pork, instead it was very soft minced pork!! Mixing with the soup inside~~ OMG~~
I loved it~~~ >////////<


Then, its the dish I order whenever I go to shanghai cuisine~~ I'm not entirely sure what this is called, fried rice-cake(?) with  salted vegetable and shredded pork. It tasted quite mild, for people who do not like things that that too strong in taste, this would be good~~ =W=+ I quite enjoyed it~~~

Finally~~~ Dessert~~~ I forgot what its called~XDDDD 
I didn't like it very much, so couldn't be bothered to remember it... (?) XDDDDD
My fds liked it, oh well~~~ =P

Overall~~ I liked this restaurant, all food were nice~~ Actually better than I though~~~
Services, well, the manager was nice, others........ I think they're too busy to take so much care on one table~~ =P We spent quite a lot of time there, that chicken took the 3 of us long to finish!!! The area was quite comfortable, not too strong air con, bright, clean & pleasant~~! >W< Recommend~!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言