2014年9月11日 星期四

Video Shoot~~ FR10~~

All of a sudden hv been asked by a fd to take a little job in video shooting~~~
Its a video for cycling in Tai Po.... under the shinny sun and burning heat.... =W=+
Lovely, really enjoyed it~!! This is what we call YOUTH!!!! XDDDDD

It was a shooting for Casio FR 10, but for me.......... =W=+
This got my full attention~~~


COME ON!!! Its a CASIO selfie artifact~!!!
How can you resist!!?

(( ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON ↓ ↓ ))

So, here's the video~~~
Hehehe~~ Lots of weird expression on my face~~


Every body were very nice!! Also fun!! XDDD Just look at them~~
One of my fd is a fan of ToNick, and Mochi also sings the xmas song whenever he gets that chance to do so!! It pretty got on my nerves for a long time~ By that u can tell how successful a song is~ XDDDD Anyway, picture is a must~~


A pic of my fd who has invited me to the job~~~ XDDDD 
Dunno whether he want me to post his pic on blogs, so gave him a mask~~
A big bike(?) for carrying our bags~~~ Cheers mate~!!

Anyway, lovely morning, first thing, bought a wristband that keeps mosquitoes away~~ >W< saw my fd wore a toy story one be4, really like it, it was so cute!! So.......... I picked up a princess one~!! >/////< Honestly, I dunno was it really becoz it was so effective or what, I had no bits for the day at all!! The smell was strong tho, I spent a lot of time avoiding putting my hand too close to my nose..... =P



Anyway, since it was a job, didn't take much photos that day~~
Lovely Sunny Day................ I had lots of time trying to look for places with shades........... Guess what?? Almost NONE!!!! Fine!! Go cyclying!!!! Burn out ur lives!!!!!! This is YOUTH!!! O_Q


However, spent some time playing with the selfie artifact~ =W=+ Had to spend some time to take some pictures from it I'm telling u~~~ I have always wanted one of them~!!! The photos.... OMG, its feels like every picture taken by that thing would be perfect!! Well...... my case, my face was melting, so excuse me for the monster like pictures~~XDDDD





I actually wanted to take many more photos, but the sun is just too bright, I could hardly see the monitor............ So, more after the shooting was finished!! XDDDDD


中文MODE突入~~ 酸我啦少年!! 哇哈哈哈哈哈~!!!!

After the lunch~ went back to central for a little tea time~~ XDDDDD Didn't enjoy the lunch very much, I guess was becoz toooooo HOT!!! I felt like a mummy by the time we left~!!

I think I was only alive after I sat down and had my tasty earl grey latte~!! 



However, the scones were a little disappointing....... Dunno why, many cafes like to make sticky cake like scones........... I don't like it that way............. = =!! It felt like shuffling wet bread into my mouth............

The latte and the place was brilliant, thanks for taking me there >W< Just i'll not order scones again....... ><"

huhuhuhu~~ overall!! I'm not good with blabbing on about product background and stuff, this isn't advertorial anyway, so~~ My comment of the camera~~~

1) I am so dying for one of it!!!!!!!! The photos from it was ever so nice!!! 
2) Apart from the beauty function, didn't bother use other art mode...... Not very practical for me~~
3) The size of the camera is perfect for a girl! Won't be too big / too small~~
4) Touch mon to shoot function got pretty annoying when I'm used to take sellfies from mobile~~XDDDD (touch to focus)
5) Transferring photos from camera to mobile was convenient! XDDDD I guess my fds would get rather fed up seeing my photos~~~~

Final pic of trying to take a full body selfie with the camera~~~~ It took me quite a while to get the right angle!!!


So, that is that for today~~~
Good night guys~~ >W<

沒有留言:

張貼留言