2014年9月23日 星期二

Fragrant Open Sale~~~

I think many girls like to have a lovely smell in their house, for me, I enjoy refreshing smells in homes, but since I have cats, I have never bothered with buying fragrances~~~

However~~~ This Happened~~~

(( ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON ↓ ↓ ))





I think some of u might know, this is where I work. I am not into buying the products, even I have staff discount all way long~~ XDDDDD

JUST!!!! THIS new product is Sooooo ATTRACTIVE!!!


The flower diffuser is made from banana fiber, which sucks up and spreads out the fragrant much better. It's vase is completely made of paper, super environmentally friendly but still looking gorgeous!! It is called the Paper Vase series, there are 3 different types: Art Nouveau, Art Deco & Art Elegant~~ a little description I grabbed from their site:

Art Nouveau:
Fresh bergamot mixed with vanilla, plus roses, pomegranates and musk.

Art Deco:
Iris, muguet and hyacinth, plus a little honey and lemon.

Art Elegant:
Italian parsley, fresh celery flavor with oranges and linden flower essence, while adding honeysuckle, musk and amber.

I am a fancy person, I chose 2 lovely  vases, they are Art Nouveau and Art Deco. 
((Excuse me for my messy dressing table))

When I come to open it, I got quite excited, every thing were so neatly packed~~

So, here we go, taking off all packing~~
Gently fold up the vase~ Then it comes in 3D~~ =P

 When I got to this stage, I worked out how to do it myself, somehow this does not have a manual to teach you how to do it~~ (This is a new product for me too!)
So, you need to push the little folding pieces up!

Then take of the inner cap of your fragrant~~

Put the bronze lid back on, and carefully push the bottle into the vase from the bottom.

It is just enough to get through~~ And~~ Voilà!!
 

However!! This is not the last step~~ XDDDD Since the oil may get onto the vase, you will have to hold the flower up right instead of facing you. OK~ There is a "must read"~ XDDDD
  
I have been using it for about a week, my cat didn't pay much attention to it, thank God.
The scent was very gentle, whenever I come back into the room, you can smell the comforting scent of bergamot flowing in the area~~~ Loved it!!! 

Seriously, although I work in this company and smelling all kinds of scent each day, but in my room, a comforting scent makes my day much more enjoyable!!


P.S. we are having an OPEN SALE  tomorrow~~~~
Do come and hv a look if u hv the time~~ XDDDD



沒有留言:

張貼留言