2014年11月8日 星期六

Channeling lessons

Okay......... this blog, I hv to say, is something not everyone would accept, not everyone can accept. So..... Leave now or forever hold thy peace!!! XDDDDD Well, at least till the end of this blog~~~

First of all, please scarp all the theory about Gods and Buddha and fairies and Harry Potter what so ever~~

I hope you guys won't think I've gone crazy or something, plz do keep an open-mind before you read on. If you can't, again...... I don't mean to be rude or anything, but do leave, u're not gonna like what i'm about to blog.

((Click to read on))





I am NOT going to talk all about what channeling is, how it developed etc. To be honest.... I think I don't I fully understand either............. =_____=!! For those who knows....... Plz only read on if u are able to understand this is only a view from a newbie, not trying to promote or trying to act like anything~ thxxxxx!

So, for background, please google it~~XDDD OK, I'll give u guys a link to Wiki~~

In short form, it is a way of communicating with spirits, fairies, mythical creatures and gods. OK, DO NOT JUDGE, Its gonna sound more and more like im out of my mind........

So, a few months ago, all of a sudden my fd started to talk about how he has started to learn something called channeling. I hv played tarot with this fd be4 and he is gd. I thought if it was all so magical like he said, i might go n hv a look. So, joined the class one weekend, went up n started the lesson. Here are some pic of the classroom~


These are fragrant oils, the teacher said it is a system created by a foreign lady, u will subconsciously choose the colour according to your spiritual state(?)... I think.... see! told u I'm not good with the theory~~~ (actually my memory is bad too) LOL~   

Crystals~ I never understand how they are supposed to work really.... 
My aunt always buys me crystal bracelets, I don't like changing them = =!! Cos I never know when to wear what and hv no idea of the use..........

Diffusers~~ Haha~~ the dogs are so cuteeee~~!!



These are pendulums? They are a tool which they give u answers when u ask for.... i guess...... (?)
Ureeee~~~ something like that~~~? 

Anyway, so the lesson started of giving us loads of background of how lives come onto Earth, cosmic rules and.... urgh..... really, im sorry, i wasn't paying a lot of attention, seriously my mind was filled with "was I wrong to come to the lesson", "I really should be in Shangri-La having afternoon tea with my frds". 

So........ From what I understood(listened), it is that all souls on earth comes from one place filled with love and light, we(our souls) made a contract with a God and that God will plan ur life journey. I hv never been a person buying into the fate, this part only caught my interest only becoz I was curious will we really get to talk to Gods?

(( From here i hv stopped typing for abt 1/2 a year, now picking back up and hving been channelling for almost a yr. Still, im not going to try to promote anything strange, don't worry.))

Anyway, what we did in that lesson, was basically listened to what the teacher say and draw out the images inside our heads to "see" that journey. At first i though... "this is just stupid imagination, why the fk am i being taught how to imagine?!"

OK... as i was there i though might as well do it... it wasn't fully guided u what to see, there are parts when the teacher tells to to take a look at what is in front of u. At the end, it was fun to hear abt what everybody's images were. Also, this may sound horrible, just, i don't get why ppl cannot see? It was pure imagination if u ask me. (ok, this is what i though then, after a yr of pratice, it wasn't imagination at all...)

I got pretty excited when it came to the most important part, well, the part i was really interest in --- who signed my contract. 

The process i could not follow the sound of the teacher at all! It was soooo bright!! In fact tooooo bright!! I though it was the candle light(the room light was off btw), however the brightness was way beyond a dim candle could hv brought me. At that point, i began to believe. Again, im not religious, im rather rebellious when talk abt gods and all that. Just, i hv no idea how to explain that feeling of " its real! "

I stayed behind asked a little more, and Jerry, our teacher showed me a book and told me to open it randomly.... This was my guide.....

Basically, Kwan Yin! =____= Ok..... i hv been told a lot of lessons from Kwan Yin are harsh.... becoz the way she plan the journey is different... =_=  Trust me, after a yr of pratice... i know= =


Anyway, channelling was fun, yet not fun. Jerry always says:"what is seen cannot be unseen." When hard times come, i hate to be in that situation, but i do learn from the "imagination" & it has helped me through rough times~ lol

 Sometimes i feel im relying too much on the feeling of being different. Strangely, channelling allows me to feel that i belong somewhere. I hv always felt im weird in some way, i try very hard to be like others. I don't know am i trying to get attention  by learning stuff like this or what, but i like to be able to feel that im not alone.

btw, I cannot say i understand all lessons planned for me. I still hv a long way to go... just somehow, I'm glad i know all this, or i guess i'll be in the same old loop struggling to move on. (still am, but less.)

I can go on forever about my emotions, but i'll stop here tonight. Thx for reading. Bye guys~~

P.s. im not insane guys, cheers. XDDDD




沒有留言:

張貼留言