2014年10月31日 星期五

Moans and.... Ramen

For about a week, I hv been very busy with my work.... Getting prepared for the fair in wan chai and to actually being at the fair, it had been rather exciting~~ 

This is the first time I hv prepared & exhibited in a fair all by myself. However, this is a great experience. Just.... Before showing u guys the food, I hv a few moans..... Q^Q u would listen to me right?

(( ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON ↓ ↓ ))

I don't think being an exhibitor to be showing up in full set suits is a must, cos I'm only wearing casual dresses but with jacket only. However, to be appropriately dress I would consider to be common sense! = =!!!

Ok, I hv to make it very clear, they r nice ppl, it's just my point of view to doing the fair is different to them very much , obviously. I would not expect guys showing up in old t-shirts, jeans and trainers on the first day of fair. If we are selling things like toys n designer stuff, fine..... Um, let me correct that, black or white t-shirts would fit the just mentioned purpose. Grey t-shirt is a clear NG to all work environment, unless u work in the warehouse or sth. It makes ur look looks dirty, and also the sweat tint.... Urgh, if u were a buyer, u tell me what would u think?!  =_______=

Then, second day came a lady, I went into my booth n though, "they seriously don't care about the result of the fair". She was in kinda half formal slim t-shirt top and knit jacket.... Then, I would be expecting a skirt or sth, but oh no~ one pair of baby blue baggy cotton trousers, she was proudly saying it is comfortable like PJ. So how on earth u can wear sth like that to a fair!? Come on!! 

Again, she is a lovely lady, just the way they treat the fair kinda pissed me off. From the way her colleague dressed (who showed up in ordinary OL look in the afternoon) it was not their normal dress code in office. So how come they can think in a fair facing potential buyers can be lessssss formal than in office? I don't understand.

Okay, thx for reading my moans. Let me show u an interesting place to hv a quick dinner~~

This place is less of an area where I normally go to. However, Mochi has went on & on & on about going, so I went without him~~lol)))

First impression of Betsutenjin... This is such a narrow place! It was not a place designed for sitting in and hv a chat. However, it is very traditional Japanese looking~ Adds to the mood a bit~~ 


These kinds of water jar keeps the water nice and chilled~~~
I rarely see them anywhere in HK, I guess becoz hk ppl think it is a waste of money to provide ice water to customers,

Although the place was small & narrow, but it was clean, it was not stuffy, not greasy! 

 I went in and checked the menu..... 
Not a great big variety, but quite enough for me. I ordered a shrimps pork soup ramen (forgive me, no idea what it was in English)

The it arrived~ The soup was AWESOME!!! Condensed but not too salty~~
The taste of dried shrimps stood out perfectly, but ppl who do not like that kind of taste i guess u should avoid it. The ramen hv ordinary pork soup also~~ =P


BTW, i ordered some snacks too...... 
Dumplings I think had no surprise, also I guess I overestimated the size of my stomach, a little bit full when it arrived.(already ate half of the ramen.  

Overall, great for a quick dinner/quick lunch. Food arrive in a quick speed, at a good standard! 
Also, the area was tidy, clean and dry, unlike many old narrow restaurants are usually stuffy, dirty etc.
I don't remember the price, I think it was around 50 HKD or something, but pretty reasonable nowadays I guess~~~

So that's that for now~~ Cheers guys~~~

Finally, one selfie~~~ Im a self-loving bitch I know~~XDDDD

沒有留言:

張貼留言