2015年2月8日 星期日

NYCCCCCC (Day 1)

Ok, this was a business trip, so most of the places i went was just a short visit.... Hadn't got much time to take a great careful look at things. So this is only gonna be a brief blog abt my trip to New York~~~XDDDDD

As said, this was a business trip, please do accept a few moans about my work~~ u can skip this blog if u just hate to see me bit*hing on abt job~~~

((Click to read on~))





So, arrived at the airport, started to feel pretty excited as I hv never been to the US be4…… Don’t ask why, just never got the chance to do so……. = =!!

Be4 going to ny, my manager said we'd hv to look presentful, as i am gonna talk to clients... well potential ones actually. So this was what i looked like on the first day.


Then!!! Both my manager and boss were in jenes and thick coats when i hv only one more jacket!! Where is that stupid presentful!! I almost froze!! It was one of the very heavy snow storm in USA!! (My suitcase was packed with exhibits which boss were unwilling to sd by DHL) 

Alright, they r the boss, can't argue... So first day, setting up.... Then, once finished, my target was St. Patrick's Cathedral!! My manager prefer us to stay and hv dinner together, as it was a business trip afterall, but oh well, couldn't care less~~~[bad example]












Although some parts were still under construction, but it was beautifulllll!!! Each part of the construction was done in great detail, i couldn't help but to sit there looking at them for hours!!

Then, as a matter of fact I did, especially went for the evening service. I found there were so many hymns that i hv not heard of, it was hard to join in, but many people weren't singing anyway... i was slightly disappointed. 


Left the chruch, i really should hv gone back to the hotel, since i was alone and it was abt 8pm... but i decided to take the long route and went to Times Square first. (Don't think they'd let me walk free for the other days).


Complete tourist mode)) this m&m store, there a so many m&m colors i hv not seen!! so cool!! XDDDDD


I didn't know i cannot get them to share the tip...... so paid them quit a bit..... OTZ!!


I also went to see what play was on.... Aladdin!!! would love to see it!!! Just the time...... won't be able to make it......

Anyway, had my walk, did my little souvenir shopping, that's that for day 1! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言