2015年3月19日 星期四

Casio FR-10 workshop

It has been a super busy 2015 so far.....
Finally got some time to take a week off to some remote place and joined this workshop~~ =P

Casio FR-10 is a dust-proof, waterproof and anti-collision camera which was launched in Aug 2014~~~ According to technology stuff, I guess u can't call it new, but still, pretty fun to play with~~ lol



(( ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON ↓ ↓ ))




As I am seriously not good with the spec, so I'd rather just give u guys the link, u can check it out.
So, got to the place, and there we were given a camera in our hands, and ran off.............

Oh no no no~~~ we had a professional photographer with us on the day, which I think would be the best thing of joining a workshop, that wasn't my first time to lay my hands on one of FR-10, but is definitely better to get taught how  to use it. I admit im pretty useless when it comes to technology, took me a while to pick up.......... XDDDDDD

Have to say the fun part of this camera is that it can be separated into 2 parts~ The camera and the control~
The top part can basically put on anywhere you like, and then from the control, u can see what the camera is seeing~~ 

I found it less useful in taking selfie alone, but will do good when I travel abroad with friends. When go on vacation with another fd, it gets pretty annoying most pictures are like either u or her or selfie with 2 heads..... this, u get to hv ur fd and the view taken in the photos! >W< No need to carry round that big n heavy camera stand! Most importantly........... it can take videos guys!!! Place it on your bag, you will get all the fun videos with ur fds hands free!!~~~ lol


There are different filter functions to how you want the mood of ur photos would be~~
That, I bet all girls know how to make good use of, right? =P


No Filter......

With filter~~~

It was a pretty cloudy day, also a bit of rain~~
Think the photos would be much better with the sun~~
Sorry for the dullness guys~~


From our speaker of the day, apart from learning how to use the camera, he also talked a bit of how to shoot at different angles, so~ here's a little try on that~~

Dull sky and kids at the beach.....

With filter, it looks like one of the photos from my mum's times~~ lol

And, more filter~~~ XDDDDD


Overall, I think this camera is pretty handy~~ it is small, it is light, it is good for selfies, it has all kinds of filters (come on girls, u know how this is important), you can transfer photos directly to your mobiles(also v. important) and the photo/video quality is pretty good~~ This is to say you are not comparing it with the professional SLRs~~~

BTW some others had a selfie stick with them on the day, I don't really think that was necessary, the camera can clip onto almost anywhere~~ why bother?? =P ANYWAY, I had fun, just hope there would be more time to walk further on~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言