2015年5月23日 星期六

Family holiday~~[part 1]

It have been a while since i last went on holiday with my family~~

All of a sudden my parents decided to book for a trip to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. I don't know much about the place, only knew that Avatar was filmed there. Reference~~ XDDDD

(( ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON ↓ ↓ ))


So our first day began, and it was..... car car car car and carrrr!!!!

Shittt!! My backkkkk!!!!! We basically spent the whole day on bus!! I never though it was this long a bus ride..... within that, we had a few hours on the CRH..... Hv to say..... fu*k!! No air con in the station!!! How can they let such a big station to hv no full air con!? I guess it was supposed to be an inational thing, judging by the way it looked just like the hk airport=A= i though hving air con is a common manner!!! Apart from that... guess what? 

No wifi!!!!! 

I though we'd hv wifi on bus... but then the guide said noooo!!! 

There were too many "i thought", maybe next time i need to do more research rather than trust my parents blindly to do all the arrangements.... = =" Huge mistake made........

Anyway, without any hesitation...  bought a phone card for the week, i admit i hv the common illness that everyone has now-- cannot live without wifi!!

Apart from car, it was also rain rain rain and rain.... LOTS OF RAINNNN!! To be safe, driver had to slow down the bus, that extended our trip by way more!! It was supposed to be a 2.5 hour bus journey, it then extended to 4 hours!!! 4 Fking hours!!!! 

Lacking of mood,didn't take much photos for the first day... but i got a new camera!! Finally got the hang of how to take deacent selfies with it! Got too used to taking photos with mobile, needed some time to play around with an actual camera~~ XDDDD (need to get used to look at the camera itself rather than the monitor~~ lol)



Right, thats it for the first day~~ let's end this blog with my selfie~ hehe~~ allow me to show off my new hair!! Loved the colour!! Took me six hours to do it!! My hairdresser was super shocked at how dark my hair was~~ hehehehehe~~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言