2015年6月7日 星期日

YSL ring

Haha~~~ YSL, a brand i guess no one will not hv heard of~~

I'm not a fan of high end fashion brands, I can't afford it anyway...(tears) However, I came across a tutorial online to "how to get a YSL ring from a lipstick". So!! Got a tube of used up lipstick from a fd, and see how it goes~~ (I can never used up a full tube of lipstick, n i don't want to waste mine.)

First, prepare ur tools & ur YSL lipstick.

(( ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON ↓ ↓ ))


Then, pull!!!

Ok, honestly speaking, I hv under estimated this a little.... 

Um.... i mean, a lot actually!! Jesus!!! How incredible is this lipstick! I kept turning and broke the turning up and down movement of the lipstick tube, but it was just not enought....

I needed more tools.....

The following parts i could not take the photos step by step, lipstick was everywhere.... Basically what u hv to do is to break the tube. Trust me, not easy as it sounds, the turning mechanism is a pain in the neck!!

What u see in this photo was not enough, the golden ring just a little bit on top of ur YSL Ring, u hv to bend it in carefully, cos it is very close, one slip, ur ring is gone!

I kindda scratched the ring a little, but i got it out thank god!! Hands hurt like hell!!!

Well, looking closely at the ring in real, i bet u guys would be pretty disappointed. U can't really tell by photos. Although the lipstick tube was metal, the ring wasn't. It is only a plastic ring with gold electroplating, the paint comes off when u scratch it. So, do not expect it to be a fancy ring u can keep for years or sth like that, u guys think YSL would allow that? lol

However, for fun its ok, it looks nice on hand~~~

At last, the usual~~ Selfie~~~



沒有留言:

張貼留言