2012年6月21日 星期四

Finally Starting~~~

Finally!! Our 妹系event is ready~!!>/////<
All meetings and drawing are finally over..... jesus...... thank god for that......
Do feel free to call in and make a booking with us!!


 
By the way, this above event is not the only reason for me not to update the blog here for soooooooooooooo long~~~!!
I was actually in the ZIC racing car event!!!
To be a racing girl!! somthing I would not imagine before!!
Spent a very special weekend up there fore the TRC team~! Congrads for them to winning a first and a second~~~ 
The most interesting thing for me was able to get a ride on one of them cars!!>//////< Haris was doing a shift show for the ZIC, he said he needed a helper for the show. That helper would need to stand right in the middle of the racing track, and the car will shift around the helper!
I didn't really hesitate to agree~~ Just..... Only I was a little nervous after I got on the car~~!! The heat and the tense around u is quite scary. I couldn't feel it while sitting aside....... Only after got onto the car, I realised...... er...... this car will be doing shifts~!!
First feeling the car started moving....... Wow! It  was fast!! (wtf) I was forced onto the seat tightly by the speed the car was going!! Then, as  soon as the crowd started cheering, the shift started!!! Was still a little nervous.....
Anyway, no going back!! 
Off we went, well...........actually..............it wasn't scary at all!! XDDDDD Just feels like being thrown around a bit, but i was protected by the car seat, so I was fine.(Not thrown out from the car). 
So,being in the car was fine..... the show part!! I was never afraid of standing really..... I think Haris though I will burst out screaming, even offered James to stand with me = =!! I was fine!! Really!! See!! Immmmmmm soooooooooooooo at ease!!!!!! (lol)
I'll update more pic later~ This is all I hv for now~

沒有留言:

張貼留言