2012年7月5日 星期四

妹系CAFE!! OUR ARTICALS ISSUED!!!


Yeay~~!!! After a whole week's PR work with different media, our articals finally issued!!
Firstly, my pic! (stolen from Hayley's blog~XDDDD THX for coming by the way)
Hayley's good with her camera! >W< It was pretty dark when she got here>W< U just can't tell by looking at pics right? XD 
 
I love my fluffy Alpaca flip flop!! >W< So..... why are we wearing these? It is becoz, we are setting the scene as if our bros just came home after sch / work, sis are waiting to comfort our spiritually tired  brothers. >//////<
AR....just to tell u guys, my hair was much nicer inthe morning!!! T^T
Although magazines articales are issued, still need to go giving flyers on  street(MK)!!
Oh!!!yeah!!! I'm working hard!>W< 
 
Anyway, just to post our articles first,  then I'll talk more below~~
  
Apple Daily(蘋果日報) ------ I hv the weirdest facial expression= =!! Theydidn't warn me abt it!!!! My fds said this is apple daily's "style". Anyway!!!Full Page Guys!!!
 
 
Sharp Daily(爽報) --- er,, no idea that they were writing abt us too, a little shock actually~~
  
G-Zone --- Nan, u really should bring at least a DC la!! Bit u ga =3= 
>///3//< Thanks for the full page~~~~ 
 
  
WeekendHK (新假期) ---- >W< I was ill on the day of interview, couldn't really explain everything to the reporters myself~ soooooo glad this came out well!!~WOOOWWWW!!!2 page Spread!!!!!~~We're good~~~>W<  
 
   
Anyway, my talks~~~~>W<
It's beeeeeen long time since  I get to hv time blabbing on abt my life~~~~~~~~
Well, recently, this sis cafe event has taken almost 1/2 of my time..... Sooooo glad it is running smoothly~~~~
However, I had to kick out a girl I hired. Not to mention she was late for the apply daily interview forJUST AN HOUR, becoz she SLEPT IN. I mean..... if u r willing to dedicate urself to a job, it is common sense to do as u r told. I personally don't think I am harsh. I asked ALL sis to pratice a short song, so sometime I might get them to preform a little bit. Then, I've help them with their make, some of them do not hv consealer, I will get them to buy at least a cheap but useable one.
This girl I hired. Well, does not do the above, first of all, after the day I told them to pratice a song, she facebooked me few hours later that night. "Can I not pratice singing? My singing sucks, I will not sing in the event." 
This really pissed me off. No trying, no asking,  she was informing me she could not give a day or 2 to just try. It really doesn't hurt to try u know?!
Anyway, I ignored that. Its rude, but still, I think she is doing her best in getting used to being sis.(She is kinda shy.....ish....) Then, during training day, I realised that all her makeup was no good for her at all. I told her, she'll need to change them, but no hurry, just buy a concealer first. 3 weeks of training she got nothing, I thought she was young, I might as well buy her one. Then came the late thing, so I kept it myself.
There were much more in between, but these 2 case were most annoying. I put a lot of effod in this to teach and train the girls, u don't give a shit abt it, I won't give u any more chance. End, she asked me why was she fired, apart from being late, she feels she did nothing wrong.    
Oh lovely....are the after 90's all like this? plzzzz....can't they just wake up!?

沒有留言:

張貼留言