2012年7月14日 星期六

Racing Girl Job!~

This is the racing job I talked about weeks be4!~~~~ Finally updating! (((LOL)))
 
Here's my outfit...... way too hot, had to took off the jacket = =!!! This was actually their old outfit, they said all their outfits are gonna change next time~~~If there's next time for me><"
 The pass I got was this one, I was a Mechanic!! XDDDDDD  
  
It was a pretty dull day.... rainy also..... therefore many racings and shows got cancelled.... = =!!
We had plenty of time to walk round and taking pics~~~~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remember I talked abt helping out the shift show part?? >W<
This car below was the one I went on!! I love red cars~~~~>///////< 
Photobucket  
 
Finally....... this was the hotel!!! SUCH A BIG BED!!!!!!!
However, the other model said she was a little scared at the middle of night, so came to sleep with me. Didn't really get to enjoy the bed myself =.=
ALSO!!!! there was no bath in the room........ I was sooooooo looking forward to that part!!!! DISAPPOINTED!!!! Q^Q



Photobucket Photobucket
(Such a big single bed!!! >///////<)

OVERALL!! NICE TRIP!!! HAD LOADS OF FUN!!!!!!! >///////<
Anyway, Harris thanks for taking us to the racing, also being the best Boss, caring baby sitter(?) and a great driver for us!!!
You are the best!!>W< 
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言