2012年7月18日 星期三

SOOOOOO Rude!!

Happy days~~
Oh~~ I can't believe I'm enjoyig my work!! Not stressful, leave office on time, got to hv sat and sun off~!!! >//////< Such a great job~!! (well, do get told off sometimes, but dealable~!!)
 
haha~~ Office look~~~ 
 
Everyone seems to wear pretty casual, but my dept. head said I have too look ..... er..... presentful? I guess it is becoz our dept. is more customer servicing based..... I guess we hv to be prepared to see our clients anytime? (oh well, I do get pretty lazy from time to time. XDDDD)
After abt a month of looking "presentful" my foot just couldn't handle it anymore, so.... new shoes!! 
This was bought from Sogo~ Very nice, easy to match different cloths, also very comfortable!! 
I actually bought one size bigger, so my feet don't get all wrapper up by it.
Te best thing I find is that..... it is plastic!! (like the crocs shoes material) When it rains, I don't need to worry that it will get damaged!!!>//////< really liking these at the moment. 
 
(see? my toes are little swollen >.<") 
BTW, just happens to be talking abt shopping...... I hv a big concern.......
It is just me got very grumpy, or is everyone getting ruder and ruder.....?
The services of shops are getting sooooooooooo BAD!!!! 
I don't blame small shops' sales ppl, since they are busy, and they do work in a small space busily for at least 8 hrs. However, in a non busy shop, and well, even can call high end shop, I see no reason for them beng rude!!
Last night I went to the movies at IFC. (Ice age btw!) then, after the movies, I went window shopping, shops were abt to close though......
 
(Pic from:http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ifc_Zara_20071110.jpg) 
Anyway, I went into Zara looking for a pair of bottoms to get to work(I hv only OP!!) Checked out the shop, found one pair I actually wanted to buy, only if it fits of coz. (Zara's sizes are a little big for Asian) So, went to the fitting area, which I found great!!
Private, big, also the decoration and the use of purple and brown colour of velvet was soooooo nice!! It made me feel that the whole process of fitting was being treasured.  Not allowing male customers to enter was another plus to me, although I realised that the lady trying to ask her husband for opinion was difficult. =P  
Anyway, the pair of shiffon bottom I tried on was toooooo big!! (It was actually a M size) So, I asked for a S or XS to try on..... Then, problem came.
Firstly, the sales girl welcomed me into the fitting area was fine.... When I needed to get different sizes, it was another girl, who looks to me less willing to help. I asked, she called a boy over to get the 2 sizes for me. He did, in a pretty odd way, but that wasn't rude, so I don't bother mentioning. I went back in, wanting to inform I had 2 pieces of clothing with me. Her answer was :"just go in as it is" (就咁入去啦) er............ little impatient sensed?
I guess it was becoz they are closing, so I got changed pretty fast. BUT!!!!!!!!! After I tried on the S size, they turned off the fitting area's air-con!!!
I quikly tried onto the other one, looked into the mirror, feeling the lights by the mirror shining on me made me look better, but also hotter as in really hot!!!
That's it, im out of here. Gave up buying!!
Stepped out of the fitting room, the sales girls couldn't be bothered to look at what I need.(only me and the lady I mentioned earlier in the fitting area) I put the bottoms aside, also told them where I've put them. Then went back into the shop area, and............Fu******K!!!! They'veONLY turned off the air con in the fitting room!!!
Im sorry, that, is just awful!!! You want to stop the customers trying your clothes, you can put a barrier out say 10 mins be4 ur shop close.  You don't turn off the silly air con and force ur customers to leave! ="=  
That was unpleasent, $300 HKD for a pair of trousers was fine, but with the service and the boiling hot fitting room. I'm sorry, I'd rather buy a $ 500 HKD pair of shorts from Snidel. 
Again, I can accept these kind of services from boutiques in MK or even Cotton On. However, when Zara consider themselves (or used to? not quite sure////) as a more luxury brand, I think they really should keep thier service consistant no matter they are in the high end shop or the on sales shops!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言