2012年10月22日 星期一

New PC Get!!!!

Hurray!!!! Hurray!!!

New PC!! New PC!!!! Finally!!!

Why am I this excited??

BECOZ!!!! I've been using my old PC for 5 yrs!!! It was slow, also reboots itself whenever it feels like to. It got super annoying recently, as it keeps on rebooting whenever I tried to watch a film/anime online!Q^Q

 SOOOOOOO!! I've got my new PC, and the CPU, main board, Ram, display card....etc. all was great standard!! (Mochi said they were, coz I'm a PC idiot) Anyway,, my lovely Shinny purple PC~~~~>W<


Also, since I am now living at my own home, not a place I rent, my room's much bigger, hopfully, I'm gonna do so tutorial videos~! Therefore, I bought this~ >///////<



And becoz the simplified chinese looks ugly on it, a little decoration needed~~XDDDDD



Oh! btw Im starting to play League  of Legends, huhuhu..... a new mouse was needed~~~
I do swear I didn't buy this becoz of the lovely kitty~~~Not~~~ Hahahaha~~~
 
Anyway, I'm pretty useless on that game..... still trying to play well using Lulu...... Do feel free to play with me if u don't mind my being level 9 only! >W<

沒有留言:

張貼留言