2012年10月4日 星期四

Sword Art Online ( ソードアート・オンライン)

Today, I finished my SAO light novels!!
 
It took me 3 days~~ Yaye~~ >W< 
 
It was quite a fast reading story.... not much deep commentary, no fussy character setting, and no complicated stroy lines!!
 
hummm.... u can say this is becoz it is a LIGHT NOVEL! =3=

However, I've read some other ones, like, for example, "The Opera" (歌劇) 

I loved the story, but the way it was written made it hard to keep me focused in the story.......... It has a complicated story at the first place, and........ I really thing it was not as well written as SAO..........
 
When I say write....... I do mean the writing, the words, the phrasing ETC.

Anyway............ The story outline.......... er..... the online game players get to play inside the games mentally, then the Game Mater blocked them in the game and set them a task --- Play they way through, or u will never wakeup then die in a few yrs' time. However if u die in the game, u die in reality too. And on and on it goes how the main character over come different issues created by the situation. Please do read about it  from wiki or something if u wanna know about the story.

Im a bad story teller..... = =!!

Anyway, what im gonna say is this!!
 
 
Pic from facebook.... no idea where it came from originally..... = ="

Looks cool right?! This is 「PROTOTYPE-SR」, used for putting u "into" the game~! Official say that it makes u unable to tell what is the reality and what isn't! The SAO fans are saying sony is going to bring SAO to reality!! To be IN the game is just what online game players would die for, right?


As a fan of the SAO, I went onto youtube to check this out~~~ Then I came across the 「PROTOTYPE-SR」's previous version(?)
er................ not something I would imagine.............. 

= =" All the problems at the end.......... I mean, guys, this IS REALITY = =|||||
Hope the new one will improve this........... 

I don't mind needing to move like an idiot to play the game, but I do mind the menu come up every 10 seconds!!

Also,  the putting togather of hardware seems to be a big fuss as well......... I can't handle my own computer issues, how am i gonna handle that!?! 

So......... if that little problem get sorted in the new version, IMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOO goona buy it!! (LOL)

沒有留言:

張貼留言