2012年12月9日 星期日

Move it!!!

Recently.... I'm experiencing some........ problems with girls........
Not period pain, not boyfriend, not shopping.........
Its......... Getting fat!!!!

At the beginning of this year, I talked about diet right? So happens that it was just..... er..... how to put it........ hum......... a little constipation? XDDDDD Nahhhh....... it was the body waste inside ur intestine which couldn't get discharged from ur body, that caused me a big tummy~~ know as ""縮便" in chinese~ XDDDDD

To handle that was easy, eat more fruit and veg was the best and most healthy way of doing it. BUT~ My way, I had toooooo much body waste in me, it caused me health issues, such as consistently high body temp(But not high enough to call it a high temp), reluctant to eat and also unable to sleep at night. So, I went for the chinese doc, had a good time going to the loo every 2 to 3 hrs, also tummy hurts like hell every so often. AND.......... problem solved~

This time, it was different............ I hv most of my time stuck in office, and of coz, sitting...............
I am now a size 25 for buying bottoms!!!! WTF!!?!!!

I used to be a 23-24 !!!!!!!!!!! I want my waist back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So............. as I can't do much about food (mum cook it, I can't get my mum to cook separately for me since that'd be too much to ask I think), I need to put in some sports.............

First, I will go for Kyudo~~~~ >W<

I've actually been to visit the HK Kyudo class in July. However, the Hong Kong area wasn't really what I think is best to take up, but now..... I need to do something other than sitting and studying....... Or I think I'll become double of my present size.....

Apart from that, there's also another thing to do.......... I saw this in fb.
It is just random moving the hip and waist, I think this can be of good help......... But many of my fds said they're not used to moving waist like this, it is difficult. Then............ I remembered a fd show me this video.........
It is one of the Japanese AV Actress' daily practice........ I think this is quite stunning to me, cos........ I underestimate how dedicated they are to their job!! I now see how much behind the scene work the AV actresses hv to do!! Er........ That topic we'll talk abt later(if I am to talk abt it XD).

However, not all movements, some I do think will be good hip activity. To me it is random aerobics~ So........ I'll put in 10 mins of that dancing twisting waist every night, and 20 move of the moving hip back and forth for now~~ I'll report my waistline number every so often~~!! Yeah!!!! >W<

沒有留言:

張貼留言