2012年12月21日 星期五

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

In this blog, I will talk about what happens in the movie, so please read this after u've seen the film if u don't want to know the story before hand~ Thank you! >W<
(I really liked that song =P)

I have to say, I had high expectation for this film~ All becoz of how good "The Lords of The Ring" was~~~

Overall, it is same world, so, pretty much of what I was expecting~~

Just, this time, less hero like~~~

I don't know its supposed to be like this or what, the dwarfs looks pretty good in fights / wars etc. but in fact, not really......... they're a bunch of motley crew who always get caught in bad stands of the situations............ Well, u can say they are doing pretty good with only a few worriers who can fight(but old =W=). They could get this far, in my opinion becoz Gandalf was there, Mr. Baggins weren't really doing much in the first film(The Hobbit comes in 3 films). Even when he saved Oakenshield, I couldn't really feel how much courage he has put into it.

I mean..... Gandalf especially told him that Bravery is to be conscious of taking a life to save one, that is preparing the audience to see Mr. Baggins' consciousness at some point right? BUT....... I felt non = =!!!

Was it becoz I wasn't enjoying the film?  Nope~~~ I liked that film, I pretty enjoyed it, just this film is not as intense as The Lord of The Rings, therefore........ Although it supposed to be a heroic story of fighting the dragons to get back their home(or the treasure?), still, this first film was just random fighting with ugly Orcs. not much of that amazing scene with thousands of Orc army across the land. So..... in The Hobbit, I find...... Not much of that "Wow!" feeling. T^T

Actually, I hv more to talk abt~~ =P I'll do another blog later!! >W<

沒有留言:

張貼留言