2013年2月4日 星期一

Pigtails Day!

Hahahaha~~~ Yup, pigtails' day~~~
I hv no idea where these weird days come from...... just..... it was pigtails' day on 2 Feb, might as well hv a little fun with it. XDDDD



Errrr..... Whtas up with the ears? Hum..... might as well wear it?? =P

Talking abt many weird celebration days~ Especially Valentines' day~ Here're what the Koreans hv created~~~


14 Jan - Diary Day
Couples will give each other their past year's diary, meaning they'll be together in the next year and to create more happy memories.

14 Feb - Valentine’s Day
The usual~~ >W<

13 Mar - White Day
This has always been a day celebrate in the Asia (I knew about this in watching Japanese Drama). It is when a boy received chocolate from a girl on 14 Feb, to show that he feels the same like she did, he'd have to give back sweets or traditionally marshmallows to that girl.

14 Apr - Black Day
This is a day when people hv no lovers to "celebrate". Whatever they do on that day must involve black, e.g. wear black hats, black shirt, black trousers. They eat black, e.g. black coffee, squid ink noodles etc.

14 May - Yellow and Rose day
This is a day when you tell the world "I AM STILL AVAILABLE" by wearing yellow~

14 Jun - Kiss Day
Couples will no longer need to be shy on the day~ unleash your emotions and tell ur boyfriend / girlfriend how mcuch you love him/her by the most passionate KISSSSSSS!!  

14 Jul - Silver Day
Good time to introduce ur partner to ur parents! Since, its a day when all spendings are count on ur parents~~ But I highly doupt that works~~XDDDD

14 Aug - Green Day
Spend a relaxing day to go for a walk in the woods with ur bf/gf~~~ Enjoy ur time~~
Hum....... This, I think, whoever's made this up is running out of ideas..... I will never spend a HK summer afternoon in the woods, it'll kill me!!

14 Sep - Music Day & Photo Day
Music day is a day good for organising parties, either for meeting new Mr / Mrs Right or introducing ur bf/gf to fds~!

14 Oct - Wine Day
This day Must be loved by wine lovers~~ Enjoy ur wine with ur other half, also to plan for the shared future of urs.

14 Nov - Orange Day & Movie Day
Spend a day watching movies in ur partner's arms , relaxing movies, action movie and even sad movies. After tears pours out of ur eyes like tap water, take a big glass of orange juice for replenishing the lost fluid of ur body. Suitable frequency of crying is good for ur eyes~~

14 Dec - Hug Day
Basically, HUG!! Show the world how much u love each other by hugging!!! Well, I think this is kindda same as the Kiss Day~~ =P

So Girls~~~ Its almost 14 Feb~~~~ You getting ur home made poisonous chocolate ready yet?? >W<

Info from: http://www.zwbk.org/zh-tw/Lemma_Show/112240.aspx

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Then, here comes a little moan~~

I hv a fd whom I knew for almost 3 years by now~~ Can't be said as my closest fd, but, close enough.

She had an argument with her group of fds 3 yrs ago~~~ Reason being, er... random girls' fight, but my fd actually did nothing, she was accused that she did all sorts of unpleasant things~~ = =||| So, my fd left that group~~ Then got to know us~~

We were gd fds for these few yrs, and recently I came across that, those bunch of bit*hes hv been talking behind her back for all these yrs!! Not just that, they purposefully said horrible things (pretending they were just muttering to themselves) in front of my fd when they walked pass her. It was so obvious that they were talking abt her alright!? This is just mean!!

My fd had never fought back, since she thinks they are bit*hes but she isn't. So, she'll not react to any of that, just simply ignore. Then for 3 yrs, those bit*hes have been keeping tracks of what my fd was doing, what relationship she's in, even what fd she has, then talk abt it in their own group......

I mean, how bored are u ppl?!!

OK, talk among urselves? I can't stop that, everyone can talk as they pleased. Just, I duuno if they think my fd is afraid of them or something, they started to approach my fd and say horrible things directly on her social networking sites!!

That, has crossed the line. I was furious!!!! Go FU*K urselves bit*hes!! If u need a di*k, go find one by throwing ur clothes off in Lan Kwai Fong!! Woops, or maybe they'll get arrested be4 being put to a bed~

Oh, no, actually, I heard that they hv bfs........ how can boys stand that? I though guys hates girls gossiping......... er... no, bit*hing like this? Then happens to know abt how one of them got her bf by stealing off from some poor girl~~~ A guy like this choosing a girl like that? Woooowww~~~ actually no wonder they'd make a good couple~~

OK, to be fair, Girl's arguments, I know it may raise the hate for a yr or two. Then whenever they see, the hate will burn like adding oil to a little flame~~ Whoooom!! Then fight~~

After that? Unless it was a serious argument like sleeping ur bestfd's bf or something, that? OK, can take 100 yrs to be forgotten. However, that argument drove my fd to leave their group? It was just rumors that were not 100% sure to them bit*hes when 100% sure that it was not true on my fd's side. Isn't that a stupid thing to remember and to chase up on for whole 3 yrs?

 I came to a few conclusions~
1) They're just bored, nothing else in common to them to talk abt~~

2) Nervous bullies, feeling great when to bully someone else in their little group. No matter that someone reacts or not, within their eyes, the one they bully is always afraid of them, even when their "victim" just turn and ignore them.

3) They want my fd back. This is another possibility I though of, why can u be sooooo obsessed with one person for 3 yrs?? Even I couldn't be like that when a roommate pissed me off so much like god knows how many yrs ago. So......... not hate, then it must be love? They want to hv her back in their group, by doing this attention seeing actions to make my fd be on her knees begging them to stop and be back into their group? ...... Yeah, whatever~~~ =_,=+

Anyway, that's that~~~ Them bit*hes can go talking abt whoever they want, & their bfs can go looking for better girls~~ =P

P.S. those bit*hes I talk abt are mostly around 20's, one I know is even over 30~~ This is what happens if u guys act as bullies~? So becareful? (lol) XDDDD

P.P.S. Finally changed the layout of my blog=P close to Chinese New Year~~ Have a little red and an old pic of mine in ancient costume(it was actually a little story me and my fd made up to do that photo shoot)~~
OK, Happy Chinese New Yr guys!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言