2013年2月2日 星期六

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey II

Huhuhu.....come blogging abt this film again, I believe everyone has seen it by now~
I guess its a little late to talk abt this??

Anyway, the characters...........
Er.........How many ppl actually do remember all the names and faces?  coz, I really don't!!
All I remember was Gandalf, Uncle Bill, and the dwarf prince,the pretty elf queen and agent Smith~~XDDDD

Just to help u guys with the faces, lets talk abt the characters~

>> Bilbo Baggins
Weak, not as clever as I would expect, but still good enough to get himself safely away from Gollum.....
Actor himself, I hv actually watched his Sherlock TVseries. It is pretty amazing the fact that I didn't realise that was him when I saw Hobbit! Martin Freeman has done a great job staring the young Uncle Bill!

>> Gandalf
Haha..... in the Hobbit, Gandalf feels more relaxed,  more cheeky(?)~ It feels like his has put some characteristics of Dumbledore into Gandalf, feels not bad  actually! >W< 

>> Fili
He was one of the young dwarf in the league, apparently been considered by the fans that he is the hottest dwarf........ XDDDD   Fili and Kili were Thorin's nephews, mostly take the job of searching and scouting~

>> Kili
Another Young dwarf, he's the brother of Fili..... They appear on the scene together most of the time. 

>> Oin
A warrior who survived the Battle of Azanulbizar, I think his character didn't really stand out,which is a pitty....... I do think he is funny.

>> Gloin
Familiar face?! Yes..... he is Gimli's dad!! Hense the similar personality and outlook! XDD
On the other hand........ I don't know is it just me or not...... he feels like Hagrid to me = ="



>> Dwalin
Er.....um........... Honestly, apart from he was the first to arrive at Bilbo's house, I  don't remember much abt him........hohohohohohoho......... next!

>> Balin
Dwalin's brother, his image to me seemed to be the wisest of all dwarfs~! Also he had been friendly to Bilbo,    overall, he's the nicest dwarf. 

>> Bifur
The toy maker, and...........  I'm sorry, remember nothing about him.....= =||||

>> Bofur
One of the pretty fun dwarfs, cheerful and optimistic~~ hv to say, he really is just there really, can't be considered as a warrior to me.  =  = btw, he's also a toy maker..

>> Bombur
Er.......... Fat, dum...... er...... Useless? ((((runnnn

>> Dori
I saw this description of him on other web "seemingly a youngish Dwarf"....... huh? really?? I mean....... seriously?? =0=? However, he was the strongest of the pack~

>> Nori
His eyebrow.....Hahahahaha..... and almost star shaped hair.........hahahahaHAHAHA!!! 

>> Ori
Really........I think he shouldn't hv come for this, he feels pretty childish to an extend...... useless = =|||

>> Thorin Oakenshield
He was described as haughty, stern, and officious........ er........ officious....... that Im not sure, but I think he is obviously a little tooooo proud of himself, seriously dislike him confronting that white monster alone leaving everyone in danger......... even when he admit he was wrong about Bilbo.... that still doesn't make me like his character any better........= =|||||

>> Gollum
No need to explain right? But actually, this film I find him quite scary....... = =|||| He really did mean to kill Bilbo~~~


>> Galadriel
Um............. I don't like her face............ Her character was good, but her face really wasn't my cup of tea~~


>> Agent Smith! (lol)
He'll soon multiply himself to make a Smith's kingdom of Elf~~~ XDDDDD
Anyway, in the Hobbit, it seems Elrond is younger, and more energetic? (judged by his was of entering the scene) XDDDDD)


Right~~~~ That's that for now~~
I have to say, since The Lord of the Rings were tooooo great, it is hard not to go into the cinema with great expectation for The Hobbit. As expected, little disappointed...... fights are not exciting, funny parts are not funny enough, touching parts also doesn't get to me at all, but the best part is their songs really...... You may say you can't really expect more since they are dwarfs afterall, I think I'll still see one film more, as the first film is always the least good to watch~~~ =3=

沒有留言:

張貼留言