2013年10月30日 星期三

Minecraft addicted~~

YOOOOO!!! Hi everybody~~~
For the past month, i hv spent soooo much time in playing the game Minecraft~~~
Some of u might not know what it is, but u'll know when I show u the pics~~~~
I actually knew about this game when it was years ago, ppl build a Venice and invited ppl to go in their server to have a hide and seek competition. It was toooooo long ago, couldn't find the video to show u guys~~ T^T 

Why am I playing this? Cos it is interesting~!! Well, it depends what mode u'd like to play~~
I have tried both survival mode and  creative mode~~~

Survival mode is like you are throw into the middle of nowhere, then you have to find / make urself a shelter, food, tools etc. Normally you go for the simple tools first, then almost immediately, build yourself a house~~
In the beginning, you might just cover urself up in a cave~~ This is becoz zombies and spiders and all sorts of creatures will come kill you at night. It is more challenging, cos u hv to find a way to keep urself alive!! @@

On the other hand, if u are a more creative person, u can go into creative mode, it is when u hv all ur materials ready, u can make and build whatever u want, and even can fly~!! >///////<

Im trying to build a Laputa........ but in my fd's server.... my time and her time does not go well togrther.... so thinking just to build my own~~ =P

Anyway, this is the screen shot from my fd's server~~~ I took this shot quite a while ago, we burnt down the Scarecrow just outside the from door a few weeks ago~~~~ 

This is what u look like when u come across a skeleton archer at night~~~
Well, I got his gold armor~ so worth it~~XDDD

This is the Halloween decoration made by our GM, great isn't it? XDDDDDDD 

View of Sunset~~ I hv to say, it is kinda beautiful~~~

This is me...... in the middle of a super tall tree....... trying to build a  tree tower~~~~ I got to the top, the cloud actually comes through u~~ It was so cool~!!!!

This is what it looks like when building from a high place...... It doesn't look dangerous, but u die if u fall, and everything on u will be left at where u die~~~ So better get there quick after get back to life~~~XDDD 

As there are more and more buildings in the area~~ We've become a town!!! So..... I've start to build a path to all buildings!! >W<
BTW, see the blue dots? that is rain~~~ They've event got thunder!! >W<


My other fd's server~~~~ She's built a Mansion.... with TV, bathroom all sorts!!!

This was a screen cap from my server~~~ This is what a sheep looked like in Minecraft~~~ 
Hahaha~~~ Stupid looking sheep~~~ XDDDD 

This was my house~~ I've only started my survival mode here not long, so only a house made cheaply~~
I hv a better house in my own server now~~~ =P

This was the front of my new house~~~ XDDD
Nice See View right?!

Back to my fd's server////// This...... is the gate to hell...............
I'm serious~~~! This is a teleport to hell, which is a place for digging rare materials like materials to make glow stones.
  
Gundam Creeper~~ Creeper is a green monster that go next to u and explode~~
Damage caused is very serious~~~

This is what happens after creeper explodes~~ It was flat here~~~

This is a view taken when i was flying in creative mode~~~

So~~~~ That's it for now I guess~~~~ XDDDD

沒有留言:

張貼留言