2013年11月26日 星期二

Dinner in TST~~

From time to time, I always come up with this sudden thought that I'd like some curry~
Not any random Jap curry found in most places, but the Chungking Mansions curry~!!
A few days ago....... one of them days came, so me and a fd went~~~XDDDD


↓ ↓ ↓ Click to read on~~ ↓ ↓ ↓ 




As usual.... full of ppl in the building.... also i hate queuing up for the lift.... normally we take the stairs, but we did not hv boys with us this time..... just to be safe, went for the lift....... =P


Actually, ppl said there are only 2 curry restaurants that are pretty nice in this building.... i don't remember  which one was the one i went be4, the 7/F or the 3/F? Anyway, we randomly picked the one on the 3/F~~ =P 

So, here it was, dim lights, slightly blue, i hv to say, the area did not feel very comfortable.... i think its becoz of the lights?



There're actually quite a lot to choose from, but the waiters are not as friendly as the ones in the restaurant I went to be4 (it wasn't this one, so must be the one on 7/F) The waiters in the one we went be4 will recommend dishes to us when we asked, but here, they just randomly give us menu.... whenever we ask about food..... =0="

The owner was nice tho, he did not talk much, but gave us warm smiles and such~ I guess becoz he might not know a lot of English? Anyway, this was what we ordered~

Mango lassi~ very thick and sweet mango taste, definitely not fresh mango~ XDDDD Cos mango is an out season fruit now, should be little sour if it is fresh~~ But it was good~~~ I'm not fussy with freshness~~ XD


This is not Nan bread..... but i seriously forgot what it was called.... the owner told us.... but i couldn't remember..... OTZ We really liked it, crunch and good with the source~ so we asked for 2 more~~ 
The owner kindly gave us more~~~XDDDDD Oh we were greedy~~~


This is the nan bread with lamb~~ =P This restaurant has more different types of nan bread~~ This was very nice~!!! Although very oily, but not spicy, also the flavour was just right, the lamb smell was not strong, so won't take over the taste when eating with ur curry~ Recommended~! >////<

This was chicken curry, not very spicy when I took the first spoon full.....
But, it gets slightly hotter and hotter afterwards.....= =!!! I'm just not good with spicy food.....
The chicken was not soft enough, slightly over cooked i think, but bearable, not so hard that I cannot eat. I tried one be4 in random Indian restaurant, it was soooo over done, I gave it all up = =!!!  

Spinach with cheese~~ This has always been my favorite dish, I order this whenever it is available on the menu~~~ HOWEVER!! This one here was spicy!! WHY?!! I don't think it was supposed to  be hot!!! 
Q^Q tried my best to eat as much as i can.......

Overall......... hum........ not a restaurant I most recommend in Chungking Mansions...... I think it is very personal......... the blue light is very disturbing........= =!!! The food was an average standard, but the lamb Nan bread was definitely above my expectation~~  Others........ I think its OK~ =P

I'll blog about a few more places to eat by next week..... I go out for dinner very often these days..... XDDDD

So, See u guys later~~!


沒有留言:

張貼留言