2013年12月1日 星期日

Sushi Express~~ =//3//=

Well....... I randomly was window shopping alone the other day~~~
Then very unfortunately everybody had a date that night!! Q^Q so I was all alone for dinner~~~
Sh*t~~ T^T

I felt very much like hving sushi that night for no reason.....as usual... Well, i guess there's not much to choose from when u r alone for dinner T^T

↓ ↓ ↓ Click to read on~~ ↓ ↓ ↓ 



Many ppl like to hv Sushi Express(爭鮮) now instead of Ichiban Sushi(金太郎) ~XDDDD

Ichiban Sushi was one of the places I eat very often when I just don't give a dam abt food quality~ take 2 plates of sushi then leave. However, as the quality has now turned into an unbearable standard.... = = i quit going there now....

On the other hand, Sushi Express is the new star for cheap sushi, so being all depressed as no fds din with me, I went.......... =^=

Sushi Express when I first heard the name was a few yrs ago when it was still shops selling sushi for take away and not sit in~ Now it has grown from that~~ not only take away available at the front of the shop, they also have sin in~~~

(Pic from google)

Anyway, went in, it was bright, it was nice and clean~ I guess it becoz its still new~~ =W=+
Wait and see in a few more yrs' time~~~

It was pretty crowded~~ see how much ppl eat there?? XDDD Good business~~~

Unlike most conveyor belt sushi restaurants, they have not only one, they hv 2 conveyor belts~!!! Also I must say it was very well organised. When ppl take the sushi, they always randomly put the lids onto other sushi~ = = that, is off putting~~

So, see that red tub on the left hand top conveyor belt? that's for putting used lid onto~~ When the restaurant hv set that rule, ppl will not put lids everywhere~~ I like that, coz Ichiban Sushi has never thought of doing that in so many years' time = =!!


So, lets show u guys some food pic~



Up till now i realised...... I have deleted some of the pics!!!! Q口Q
SHOOOOT!!!!

Anyway, the price for $ 8 HKD per plate deserves the food quality, not terrible, but ordinary~ However definately better that Ichiban Sushi~! They gave me Salmon with mysterious black stuff on it! I mean.... even blinds can see that!! = =!!! Either the waitress was really blind or she couldn't care less~! She even asked me do they only need that specific piece changed~!! OMG!! Just change the whole damn plate!! =0=!!

Anyway, Sushi Express, they salmon was pretty ordinary, but I think it is nice for that price. It was not dry, also not super thin slice, with nice colour. Sushi variety was not a lot, but its pretty much enough to choose from~~ Just the Crab willow sushi was a little tasteless.... =_= dunno why, just it didn't taste of anything~~

One thing I find not very convenient, it was the hot water tap and the soy sauce location~  I think the distance between one hot water tap and the next was toooo far away~@@

It was like at least 4 seats per tap~~ Therefore ppl had to get hot water through me = =!!! That was a little disturbing......... Same problem with the soy sauce...... = =I think they really should put more there......

BTW, one exciting thing....... they hv desserts~~!!! XDDDDDD It was strawberry pudding , mango pudding, puffs and cheesecakes~~ 


I was looking at it turn by turn wondering whether to take it or not ....... 
So, I went for the safe option, the puffs~~~ 

To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be anything special..... BUT!!!

It was actually ice-cream puffs~!!! OMG!!! I liked it!!>/////< It is obviously bought and not made by the kitchen, but it was nice~>W< it was frozen ice-cream and not the soft melty type~~

Dunno did i got lucky and picked a new one or what, but that was satisfying~~~ >W< I like hving desserts~!! Huhuhuhuhu~~~~~ I dare not to try cheesecake...... it looked pretty.... um....... fattening.... XDDDDD

The colours of mango pudding was too dull, not dare to eat that either~ You guys can hv a try n tell me how it was tho~~XDDDD


沒有留言:

張貼留言