2014年10月3日 星期五

Umbrella Revolution

I believe the recent topic would be this, I hv to make it VERY clear, I have a yellow ribbon on my black shirt, so leave now if you dislike this movement.


I have never taken an interest in the HK Government election, as I think all members of legislative body are the same. They all claim to be clean and stands on the side of the citizens. When they have our vote, have our support, the work from them is never satisfying. It is a hard job I know, but taking the side of offering everything the Hong Kongers have to the PRC is just not acceptable. Anyway, that's just my view, I rarely take action in strikes or protests. Honestly speaking, it has really disappointed me in the opp brain wash protest a while back. It felt more like a special event took place in the holiday, then when its time back on Monday, everybody just left like nothing has ever happened.

HOWEVER, THIS TIME, IT IS DIFFERENT!!!

(( ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON ↓ ↓ ))



I have not joined the protest until the tear gas event took place, is was because I was waiting to see the uphold of all protesters. I was hoping to see the protest does not end like a Sunday party's over.

This time, I saw it, protesters giving up their comfortable homes, risking their work and even fought with fds and family to be there in the protest. All about the protest, u guys can go search online what happened, as usual, I am not giving facts and stories, I only say what I THINK.

The first day I went, I stayed in CWB, it was peaceful, almost like a picnic. Slightly worrying, cos it felt like people are too relaxed at the point...... then the next day I went to Wanchai, OK, still pretty relaxed, seeing lots of parents bring their children (roughly 10 yrs old maybe?) to the protest as if it was a carnival. I mean........ at the point i begun to feel that, there are a LOT of people who do not understand how serious this is, that is super worrying!!

HONG KONGERS, AWAKE!! LET'S MOVE LIKE THIS!!!







I didn't go for 2 days (exhausted really...), today, just when we planned to go, the massive riot from the blue ribbon-ed people started. Blue ribbon actually was brought up by the people who supported the HK police force. I hv no idea since when my police fds become so blind.

I only unfollowed some of them becoz I knew I'd get angry by seeing their words. However, I was furious after I saw people saying the yellow ribbon-ed protesters are violent, becos:

>>> they can still kick even they hv their hands up. 

UM.......... OK, u, are a well trained police officer, and the protesters are very violent becos they hv their hands up and kicked the fully armed police officers.............

>>> they are well dangerously prepared and bring cling film, raincoats and umbrellas to the protest. 

Since when is umbrella, cling film and raincoats are dangerous items?!! OMG, I hv so many of them at home!!

>>> The protest has caused many accidents like pregnant women could not get to hospital in time. Also a mother could not see their daughter-in-law for the last time, becos she was stuck in a traffic jam for 5 hours.

These were soon proved by the Hospitals org. that no such thing has ever happened. Actually, all protesters helped to let ambulance through the road. This is why the shameful police used the ambulance to  smuggle in the tear gas and guns and bullets into the area.

Come on!! Look at it, and tell me that doesn't sound ridiculous!!

OK, all of the protest had been peaceful until the blue ribbon-ed anti protesters all of a sudden showed up in Mong Kok today in a large amount. I cannot believe that they were not called and not gathered by someone. Actually, many have photos showing the anti-protesters are paid to create chaos to the peaceful protest. Some say this is becos if there is no chaos, the police cannot do anything to the protesters, as what they did with the tear gas has already made a national scandal.  

I was in Mong Kok tonight, you can tell, the blue-ribbon-ed protesters, they are looking for trouble. I only showed up to see what was happening. A bitch at her 50s clapped her hands saying "finally the people can be dismissed!" , I gave her a glare. I then looked away, decided to ignore her, since I wasn't looking for trouble nor argument, I am not one of them blues. Then, obviously she purposely kept saying things like, "protesters are finally all out the way", "Good job we have our place back"............

I was fuming!! How DARE her say things like that?! Did she not see how the blues hit the students? Did she not see how the girls were sexually harassed by the blues?! Did she not see how much blood there were due to the blues?!! We are all fighting for HK's future, taking over the roads are the only way to get the attention of all government. CAN'T THEY SEE?!!!

I said a few things back like "Those people will come to understand when they find they cannot afford to rent a place, or all they can eat in MK is only gold". Then I was about to leave and to join my fds, she glared back at me. So I stood still looking her back right in the eye. I saw fear, then she held up her camera, and so did I. I think the other lady at the back though I was shooting her, so she got her mobile out took photos of me too. Again, I stood still, even smiled back. Do all u want, I don't care! I will not be the one who felt regret when being robbed on the street and there's nobody to help. (typical thing that would happen in PRC, but obvious future for HK)

Well, it was a minor thing that happened, but the atmosphere there was all sorts of negativity. I could not watch anymore of it. Hong Kong will not walk towards light, becos starting from God knows when, the hearts of the Hong Kongers has created so much pressure on the land. It cannot be released no matter how much we do.

I sincerely hope the yellow ribbon-ed protesters can win this war. I really do..........

Finally, some videos and photos of what really happened in MK today.

How the police gather the blue ribbon-ed anti protesters to deal with the yellow ribbon-ed protesters. Is this even legal??? >> LINK

A yellow ribbon-ed protester being chased down by the blues, and hit! >>> LINK

Look at how the blues are doing, and look at how little effort the police are putting in to resolving this >>> LINK

The HONG KONG POLICE allowed the people who caused the chaos to LEAVE!!! >>> LINK 

Police being surrounded by protesters, BECOS they have let the attacker go. One of the protesters emphasized that 16 mins ago, he helped the police to put on the handcuffs on that attacker!! >>> LINK

One of the yellow ribbon-ed protesters chased up and ask for the the police to take the attackers back to the police station instead of releasing them on the spot, she was then been sprayed by pepper spray!!! SO!! Police kept their spray away when the citizens being attacked, then use them when they are being asked to do things? WHAT?!!>>> LINK

Much better info about the protest~~ I'm speaking simply what I saw, nothing all that useful. >>> LINK 

沒有留言:

張貼留言