2012年8月2日 星期四

Baby Yue!!!

Today's the big day for Sensei's second baby girl!!

We hv been invited to the party....and of course, to play the baby.....er.... i mean,play with the baby~~^0^
She seems to be very unhappy most of the time tho...... even when eating!! ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

I swear she didn't like me.... she cries whenever i tried to hold her..... (>へ<。)

So.... baby didn't like me , fine~~ i'll go for Sensei's other daugher~~~ XDDDDD
This is what she calls as a smile! XDDDD Soooo cute!~~~

 And then, the food!
Starter~~~

i mean...... this is just not supposed to be a starter, but happens to came first, also my favourite, so lets EAT!!!!! IT IS LOBSTER CHEESE NOODLES GUYS!!!>//////////<

Now....this IS the real starter~~~

Just had a little, coz… wasn't much on the plate , but there were i think at least 15 of us sitting at one table…… (´∀`;)> At a party like this...lets be polite shall we?


Fried shrimp balls~~~~ Oh~~~~~~~this WAS MY FAVOURITE!!!

Juicy, also still very hot and crispy at the outside!!! Loved it~~~

However, as usual... the best things only have one for each person,  i only had one~~~~~
L(TOT)」

Then came a fried chicken with veg..... not bad~~ not excellent~~~(≧▽≦)☆

I hv never grown fond of hving shark-fin soups..... (no matter it is fake or real~XD)
I think the hk roadside really really fake-fin soup taste better~~also... less cruel.


Had one spoon full~ as manners of course~~~ then quietly passed the rest of it to Mochi.... XDDDD

And next was chinese mushrooms with abalone. The few of us quetly disscussed &  agreeded..... that is definetly NOT ABALONE!! texture is different~~~ we think it is conch~~~ ヾ(*>∀<)ノ゙
BUT!~~ Have to say, the veg. instide was delicious! Soft also very tasty~~ >W<


Then, fish frm sea..... not raised by human~~~

hv to say....... the two ladies sat opposit me were insaine~~~~
They took 2 spoons full for Sensei and his wife, as they were busy feeding the baby. OK, reasonable.... Then them 2 took half the fish.l...NO, actually they took all that is visable to them. We end up digging into pretty hidden parts of that poor fish!!

I mean.... honestly.... WTF?!!!!

There were 15 of us!!! FIFTEEN!!!!! That was not just rude, that was selfish!!
Normally in a party like this, u take a little the let the rest of the table take their parts. If there were left overs, you can THEN take more!~
Thank god that fish was awful, had been steamed for too long, so just a little satisfied me~~

Finally this chicken...didn't look very nice right? but it was delicious!!!!! (said my fds)

I was pretty full~ so had non~~~~
When this came onto the table, first thing i did, passed it directly to the ppl who had not much to eat thanks to those two ladies~ The our turn to get the chicken... finally their turn~! Fun to see how they r dying for the chicken..... but....seriousely r u really that hungry?!

Sooooo pudding~~~~
it is what we called crystal bread~~

dunno whether they hv an english name~~~* Er...... hard to discribe it.....it is just sweet..... but textur is quite nice, the skin was  al dente(? ).... actually, I mean chewy~~~ XD

Overall........ not bad....... but little lower than normal chinese restaurant standards =_=~~~

Oh, well we were coming for the baby la~~~~~~~~ Food was a plus.....(?)
Yeay~~~~ me me me me me~~~~

Finally Finally, pics with fdsssSS~~~~ 

沒有留言:

張貼留言