2012年8月27日 星期一

New Stuff~

Hohoho~~~ Went window shopping!! (Cos im poor, thank you~XD)
er..... well actually, I mean, I went window shopping last month........(?)

This is a late piece of blog.

It is becoz!! I bought this~~~

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

These 2 items I bought from Logon and tried to see the effects~~~~

First of all.... the green gel~~~
It is used for reducing amt of oil on ur face when u put on ur makeup~!
I SOOOOOOoooooo need it!!!!!! My skin is the most horrible oily skin!! My makeup can never last for a complete day thanks to my oily skin

I saw this, happened to feel like give a try to this, and................. it............. er............... I think it kind of works, but kind of doesn't(?)

It works in the sense, your makeup doesn't get "melted" in pieces. However, the oil gets to spread all over ur face.....

I guess it is the good side since I couldn't really tell until I went touching my face. It is bad in the sense.... although doesn't feel much, but........ ur now oily ALL over ur face!!!! So, I guess for people who have oily skin, but not too serious this is fine for u.  

Next, the brush thing on the left…… It is actually like this >>>>

 Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

  Guess what’s this for?~~   IT IS FOR FACE WASHING!!!  
After u’ve put on the facial washing gel, u use this to massage all over your face….

The little teeth are soft, but it gets to bush up / clean up(?) so small parts of ur face~  
I find this pretty useful~~!!

 It cleans up places like the alae of the nose~~~ It is quite soothing to ur face~~~ Recommended!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言