2012年8月22日 星期三

long time~!!!

Woooooow!!! Long time no blog!!!!
 
Reason?
 
I  am soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!! 
 
Although I say this alllll the time, but seriousely, i am exausted!! Everyday I came home from work, I would fall asleep straight away once I lay myself onto the bed..... 
 
I honestly have not seen this comming....... I though I would not hv soooooo much work to do! Coz, my dept. head seems very ...... er....... unbusy? 
 
Im literally working my ass off everyday, for a whole week!!! (including Sunday)
 
Thank God last week was the last week for Sis Cafe.....= =|||| Or I think I'll drop dead in the middle of it....... 
 
As it was the last day for me~~~ I was late~~~~(lol)
 
Ok, no excuse~~ I know~~

The ribbon in pic is a little present I made for my lovely girls~~~~ The Tutorial will be posted soon~~~ XDDDDDD
 
Anyway, after this event, I'll hv to take my hair extensions off..... BECOZ!!!! I've been a little lazy, didn't tie my hair back while bed time......... and, result? ALL tangled hair!!! Q^Q
 
Although, u still can't really see the difference if I hid it on purpouse, but, it became rather annoying= =||||
 
Like I mentioned  in my hair extension blog, u hv to be very careful when u wash ur hair...... when the huge knot was there, I couldn't wash my hair properly!!! Even I hv spent hours washed it, the next morning, guranteed a greecy fringe....... Reason being, even u've washed ur hair, but u only washed away the normal parts ...... u can't wash inside ur hair knot can u?
 
It became tooooo unbearable = =" as u guys all know, dirty hair = dirty face.......
 
So.............. went back to E salon station again. Oh hell, she was busy = =!! not good..... Her salon was small, also qute messy....... (she just did one customer's hair be4 me)
 
I was put in the middle of the shop = =" not as cosy as last time, but oh well just a quick taking off procedure, I can put up with that~~~~~
 
The  process...... seriousely? Painful!!!! = = Just imagine in a girls' fight, they pull ur hair for a reason!! It HURTS!!!
 
It is also quite scary seeing hair getting pull off ur head..... no matter it is really ur hair or not = =" 
Finally, one self taken pic for Hester~! Her birthday wish~~~~ =W=+ 
Happy Birthday Honey!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言