2012年4月17日 星期二

I'm pissed!

Huhuhuhu.......

Still trying very hard to get rid of my tummy, so this is my breakfast today.
「三寶豬扒飯」from Mei Sum~ >///U///<


I said breakfast is only becoz its my first meal. Its actually lunch time(13:00) when I bought it~~
Seeing a clip on youtube, it said that normal proportion for breakfast should be A LOT, since u need the food to keep u going for a whole day!! So, eat more~~! >///////<

Companre to breakfast, lunch u should hv a little less, but still full. u still hv half a day to go~ XDDDDD

Finally, dinner u should hv only enough just to make u feel not hungry. Hense, there's only a few hours left before u go to bed. This means :::: no exercise in between =unable to use up cal = GET FAT!! (sh*t)

Trying to live my day like that for a while..... see wat happens later on~~

BTW, I'm gonna put exercise back into my routine in the coming week. Was gonna go for a run, but no where to store my bags n stuff.... (exercise will take part after work, therefore would be late at night)

Although original plan was to go swimming, but after considering I will be exausted after the swim, and die at work. I cannot go for a swim.....

At last, fd said he can teach me to play basket ball. (hvn't touch one since I was 18.....)  So, that's my exercise decided. Going to buy my trainers and Tee shirts tonight!! Yea~~!!

--------------------Little something abt my job-----------------------

Well, the branch I worked in has always been the least money making branch.

I hv worked my ass off in the past 1/2 a yr in this stupid shop. Am...... I'll cut out the long moaning by here and just straight to the point today.........

All of the spot lights are off in my shop. =0=" The lights hv never been very stanble, and I hv warned the bosses that they better get a tech to fix them. I don't really want the lights all go out at once.

So, that was last month we're talking abt. Lights gone off after a clicky electricity sound.   I whats app-ed my bosses, I am sure they all saw, but I'm also sure they all ignored it.

I guess they just all assumed others will take care of it, since I recieved NO Phone calls AT ALL!! Fine, if they couldn't care less, I don't get the point of me trying anymore in this company. I work here does not mean I have to BEG my bosses to get their jobs done.

I'm done, gonna get a new job, maybe air hostess. There's more free time in that job, so I can balance out my part time model job in the same time. It's getting a bit hard in this job. >"<

沒有留言:

張貼留言