2012年4月17日 星期二

Shopping~^//0//^

Somtimes I couldn't help to think......
guys aren't as much into girls after they got out of bed. ( ఠൠఠ )ノ

After work, recieved a missed call from my bf. I called back and he said "Im hving dinner with my fd, then will go home." OK! fine~ I'll go shopping instead of seeing him~ ಠ_ಠ
So, here we go~ went to the new Popcorn mall~ shopping for my coming basketball day. I didn't know that I've nth to wear for exercising untill I look through my drawers. Trainers and shorts are wat I need for now, tops I can wear my t-shirts.

Since it was kindda late, most shops were closing, my only option left was Log-on. Unhappyness is the best motivation to get a girl to shop~ (✪ω✪)
Um..... bought some new socks, tights, new nighty, and eyeliner.
I'm very into special pattern tights, you can wear the simpliest dress. Just one pair of tights, it makes ur whole look differnt~!
Finished with Log-on, went back to MK. Finally got my pair of shorts, and some hair bubble to tight my hair with. Oh, forgot to say, I got my hair extension done.  Trying very hard to get used to it, it kind of gets in the way sometimes.

The hair extension girl said that I'll have to tight my hair back when I go to bed. This is becoz the extension parts will get all tangle up when ur asleep.(u move and rub your head against the pillow unconsciously, that's wat caused the problem) So, this is wat I got today~~ ლ(❛◡❛✿)ლ


Er..... here's me~ XDDDDD trying to pretend to be 16 when Im so much older~~ (lol)

(no makeup, sorry, got a bit lazy~ ⊙◞౪◟⊙‵) )

And finally. my dinner was a piece of toast, enough to keep me going for the few hrs be4 going to bed)

沒有留言:

張貼留言