2012年4月23日 星期一

Salad Again

Breakfast~~~ This time, I made sure I bought the fresh ones.
= =" Last time I bought one which was left over form the day before, so tasted a bit weired........

After the diet started, my tummy has gone down a bit, not much, but still, it has gone down~~
Its time to put in some sit-ups~!! I think adding a bit of muscle would make the whole waist looks firm, the tummy would not look so obvious? (lol)

 Last night, I found some very nice looking strawberries from the supermarket!(well, the pic is no good) So that was my dinner~ >W< I have always liked strawberries served with sugar. Not a lot, just a little will do. Strawberry has this slightly sour taste, I don't like it. Sugar helps to just bring out the whole sweet flavour. >W<


Finishing off............ Little chats...........
Why do all guys' mothers hates their sons' gfs?

Is it just me, it seems that this is the fact? Well, im not saying all mothers on earth is like this. Just the chinese community.... I heard lots of similar example..... Always the bf's mother saying "meaningful" things towards the gf.

Bf stayed too much at my house (twice a week). His mother will keep asking when will her son go home, what time exactly will he be home etc. Normally a mother gets her ans will stut up, but she doesn't, she kept forcing her son to give her a time when he already said he will go home after taking me home. Oh come on!! Alright Alright!! I will not keep ur stupid son at my house Okay?!

U know by the tone she is not asking for an ans from her son, she is TELLING me she wants her son home! 

One morning, I got up, my bf told me he told his mum we will get to his sister's house late becoz I was unwell. ( I couldn't sleep very well for a few days, that night I actually slept comfortably, my bf didn't want to wake me so early.)

But... OH SHIT..... Not good. So, that day, I have his mother saying to me "don't understand why young people just cannot get up earlier".(obviously thinking I was completely well, just couldn't be bothered to get up) = =" I couldn't say anything back, hv to shut up and look guilty. yeah yeah yeah, my fault, my fault.

I talked to my fds and to my mum. They all said this is nothing u can change or do about, all mothers will be like this. Unless I get a bf without a mother...... = ="

Alright...... fine...... I think I'll need a bit of time to get not so into my bf, so that HE CAN HAVE MORE TIME TO SPEND WITH HIS MOTHER!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言