2012年4月27日 星期五

Three A event~

Went to the Three A party >W<  Little souvenir --- masks 


I was working on a job tough...... =P Cosplay job!
My character was Slicer Baka, and....... huhuhuhu...... Since they asked for one more person, I got my bf to cosplay de plume for me!

Er...... Since I had tooooo much on me, couldn't take a photo.....
Need to wait for my mag. fds to send back >^<
Here are some photos I took after my job time is over~~~ =P

Cute cat >////< Lots of people go touching its teeth~~ XDDDD

My personal favourite~~~ Very Detailed! >W<


Real Steel's robot figures, the first robot came out on scene.....

 The roman looking robot who Noisy boy fought with~~~ Loved the pattern on the body!! >///////<


This is adam, not coloured, so...... not very into this type =P





This one is also another one I like~ Especially the hand part!~ >W< 

沒有留言:

張貼留言