2012年5月4日 星期五

><" ILL......

After the Three A event, I got slightly sick.....

I guess its coz of the heavy rain started after the event. Even we hd umbrella, we still got quite went that night = =!!!

Caught a cold........ Then~!!! I finally decided to resign from my working company. Stress and pressure level got tooooo high, I couldn't go to sleep!! There are too much unreasonable expectation and unbelievable decissions made  from my bosses. Well, they want to run this shop in their way they imagin would work when it actually doesn't.(Im actually seeing the "doesn't work" kick in).

Anyway, back to topic..... I've got no idea if this is related to me, but..... saw this on newspaper today.
It is saying that research shows If you sleep 9 hours a day, it is likely that the natural born heavy weighted people can loose weight!!

Research shows that being fat is all about genes. A person who sleeps only 7 hours per day, 70% of the body weight changes  is becoz of the genes, only 4% is about the day to day activity and eating habbit.

On the other hand, if u sleep 9 hours a day, 32% of the body change is about genes, 51% is about the food and exercise. Which means if you are natual born heavy, sleep more! Eat healthy!  By this u can supress the "fat gene" inside u!! >///////<

Yeay~!! That's y im getting fat!! Not sleeping enough~!!! (lol)


Yesterday was my day off~~~ pretending to look like a 15 year old(lol) again~~~


I love my head sets~!! >////////< But i think there's something wrong with the wire...... the sound is unclear.......and gets very quiet or very loud from time to time........

I think head sets are great hair accessories~! Pretty much can go with everything, just you need different colours.  =W=+ I have 2 red, one shocking pink(the one above), one white, and I think I still have a black one somewhere. =P I'll take pic of them later on~~~ (lol)

Finally, my lunch, chicken pie with English tea~~~~








沒有留言:

張貼留言