2012年5月24日 星期四

ANGRY ANGRY!!!!

Sorry, just give me a little time for sharing unhappy moments..... about work......Q^Q

I have been working in this company for 8 months. Not long, but I hv always liked my job, never thought about leaving until the bosses start to get onto my nerves.

Day 1, my boss said would like me to learn & be promoted to be shop manager. I started off working with that in mind, trying my best, kind of working as if the shop was mine. I hv put soooooo much efford into it. At that moment i think it was not the manager post that motivates me, it is actually the job itself.

I like talking to people, I like being amongst pretty things such as clothes. I started to hv to order things for my shop, but always end up my boss replacing items I know would sell instead of things that are just lace lace lace lace and shiffon.

I know my customers. I complained, I struggled. Not for a short period u know. AND, nothing happened / changed. I then quit the ordering meetings, only working with what i had. Result was obvious. No matter how hard I try to tell my customers they are nice, answer always is " I don't wear this kind of clothes."

Not just about this, there's also incident like ordering and re-ordering items for my customers. Ordering, I don't know was it just luck. The orders I made always come late. E.G. A trench coat supposed to come by Feb, it ends up comming in End of April. Re-ordering items I hv to chase up myself, coz the bosses will not follow up(she said she had too much) No reply, ignored.... WTF! Do u want to earn money or not!?

They always say Im not good engough, so they hired a manager trainee. She worked for about a week, with another shop manager, then spent one day with me. Following by 3 days of sick leave........finally she resigned....... ="=

I don't mind the boss get a new manager. It was best actually, I didn't like dealing with unreasonable boss. Just, she said she wants to promo me, but get someone new to do the job, then when the girl left she said she still think I am the one for the job. ER...............Alright............I am resigning.

I don't think she knows what she's talking abt, or she thinks im an idiot.

Told her, my parents doesn't like me to be a sales girl, so hv to go. Well, no parents would like their children to be sales girls. Earns little, sounds bad.

Alright, I resigned, problems arises. Boss what's apped me, asking why hv i not done this, why hv i done that, how come this is that, how come that is that......etc. I answered all the pick ons untill she had no more to say. That, added on to my mind, its correct to leave.

Then, shop refurnished, no inform, dust all over clothes. I was pissed!! Seriousely!! I was gonna do my best for my last month, didn't want to look as if i couldn't be bothered for the last month. However, they couldn't care less, so do I !!

Today I requested to go out for lunch for an hr, cos i hv to hand in form for a course i would like to take(only saw the advert a day be4, had to hand in quick.) It is my lunch time right~!? but no~ No~ NO~~ Boss answered: "u didn't go sorting out when u were off, ur own problem, ur own responsibility u can sort out by urself."

Right, I can't wait to leave this stupid company even the collegues are nice, I can't help but to think how come bosses can be so mean once u resigned!!

I just don't understand, is this what happens when u grow up? Or is this what grown ups are like? I hv had scary bosses, I hv had bosses yelling at me saying im not good enough(even he has given me more jobs than what I supposed to handle). I was not pissed! I felt unhappy, I really couldn't do it, I knew I would not be able to handle, so I left. (my manager actually said I am one of the ppl who held on for long.) BUt THIS!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!! I AM EXTREMELY PISSED~!!! They don't hire new person to work with me, that's why im alone, and that's why i can't go out. So then all matters become my problem.?! UNREASONABLE PICK ON?! COME ON!! ARE U 5 YEAR OLD OR SOMETHING!!?

Fine, I will not sell one single customer within my last week in this shop. I hv always liked reading this sentense in the bible, "An eye for any eye" guys~

Anyway, just to calm myself down~>W< Lets get some music~ My favourite, w-inds.!!

Love Ya Ryuichi!!! >//3//<

沒有留言:

張貼留言