2012年5月15日 星期二

hand made~~

All of this start from one Liz Lisa spare button!!!

I have always loved this type of hair accessories, but I hv never bought one =P
This is becoz, I know I an make it......... I tell u, this is just the last thing u would want to know when u go shopping......... u will find EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE!!!!!!

Normally, these type of hair acc costs about $200 HKD for a better quality one. For getting the material for this whole thing, is actually no more than $20 HKD. If u r lucky, u may be able to get some cheap but nice ones from shops for abt $40 HKD to $60 HKD. er.............. I find mostly cheap ones are not as nice really....... 

SO!!! Made this nvy blue one myself. Since I hv all material already. Not bad right!? >W< 

Just got all my sewing kit out, I've also made a pink one~~~~

Pink one is more girly~~~ =P Will be wearing it tmr for sure~!!! 
This one is much lighter, since the lace and the ribbon are thinner. Also, easier to clip firmly on hair~~~

I will be posting the how to when I make the next one, a fd has asked for it~ =P so......... hope u guys can make ur own too~!! 

Finally, I hv some material left~!! So.......... as a new blog celebration present, I will be giving out 5 of nvy ribbon and 2 pink ribbon for free!!~~ 

However, even the button would still be gold, but will not be a liz lisa button, I've only hv two. =P

So!! If u want one, feel free to leave me a message here~!! er.......... if no one wants it, plz don't make fun of me~~~ >^<

P.S. posting costs hv to pay by urself though..... I'll tell u how much in replying msg..... =P

沒有留言:

張貼留言