2012年5月20日 星期日

APM~!

(Blog backup from Jacso.com)

Day offs are the best!!!>/////////< Well, we're actually taking about last week. XDDDD kept forgetting to blog this.........

Anyway, I'm getting pretty lazy and more and more otaku like...... Can't be bothered to go out....... Im sooooooooooo freaking tired!!!!!

I would love to spend my day at home............ unpacking my stuff.............urgh.....................

Honestly.............. can't be bothered...........=^=

So, all dressed up, went for a online video job casting. Then, happy dating~XDDDDD Well, with a little rain, we gave up the outdoor activities, we went to APM mall for the evening. >W<

Suprise Suprise!!! Guess what I found!!!!
♥♥♥ Giant Macron!!!! ♥♥♥

I saw a fd's fb posting about it. I though, it has to be expensive, or tasted...... well..... yeah.....XDDD
But actually, NO!!! They were $20 HKD each, tasted good!!

I actully prefered the Rasberry one, more refreshing. Chocolate was also good, very strong chocolate flavour, and it was actually chocolate in between and not choco coloured sugar!!! >/////////< I really appreciated that. Most cakes now uses sheets of choco coloured sugar to decorate, they tastes awful!!

This giant macron had 4 different flavours. Lime, rasberry, chocolate and blueberry. Im not very into blueberry, everything in blueberry I'll just skip~~ =W=+ (I do eat blueberry, just if there was another choice, I'd go for the other one.)

While I am talking about it...... shall I go and get one when I pass by...........hum............=U=+
The resting area was a bit dark, I pushed the brightness a bit, sorry=^=
See, they are huge~! Like mini burgers~!! >////////<
How about my diet?

Oh, I am still on it. humm...... guess u won't believe. =U=+
To be honest, I hv had loads of pressure recently and that became insomnia. My head was full of the problems in my job, unsolved orders .... etc..... I could not take my mind off it. So, went to see the chinese medic~

The reason for why I don't see western docs are becoz...... I don't want to take sleeping pills. I know I will get very relied on it once I start. 

So, the chinese medic.
He said my body temp was too hot, I hv had my bf saying the same thing to me be4, just i thought it was summer, that's why im hot, unfortunately that wasn't normal hot hot. =0="
The chinese Medic said I am tooooo dry(in the chinese medic sense =P), that caused my insomnia and unneglectable high body temp. So............ I had to drink the chinese herbal medicine.......urgh........O^Q

He said after I drink this, it is normal if I get diarrhea. He said I need this to discharge the dirty and unwanted stuff from the body. They are affecting my intestine functions.
So. The diarrhea did kick in, spent a whole night and whole morning in the toilet.........
Then.............. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My belly was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!>//////////<  I can eat again!! Just...... reducing the amount. I'm only eating enough to make me feel slightly full. Not to eat so much to make me feel Im so full that I can't even drink water. Also keeping th esit-ups, I want my 24 inch waist back!!! (Now is 25~26inch ish....Q_Q)

沒有留言:

張貼留言