2012年5月7日 星期一

TEA,TEA,TEA~

First of all~~ My breakfast~~XDDDDD
6 sausage Croissant~~~ I didn't mean to buy sooooooooo many~~~
Just I though, they're tiny, I'll be able to eat them all~ Just a matter of time u know....
Also, they smelt soooooo good when they just got of of oven!! couldn't resist~ >//////<

Having hot tea again~~ This time, chinese tea~~

Chinese often , well, actually, whenever they hv dim sum, it is chinese tea they must hv as drinks! All chinese dim sum are served in the morning, it is actually our traditional breakfast~~

To hv oily food in the morning sometimes is just toooo much.  Chinese tea's use is to neutralise the oily feeling in the stomach, also to help with digestion~~~ AND THEREFORE~!! Smaller tummy~~XDDDDD

There's also another reason for me to drink tea only when im working...... BECOZ!!! I dislike water =.=" I dislike all tasteless things...... I have a habbit of buying very sweet drinks such as mango juice and lemon tea. Or I go directly to the fizzy drinks counter....... This is fattening!!!

So, I bought myself some english tea to start with..... but that needs sugar, so I finally got myself some Chinese tea. Firstly to cut off  as much fizzy drinks as possible, secondly to force myself to drink more water~~!!

There's also another another reason for why I need to drink tea~~ (lol)

Dunno if all of u know..... drinking cold drinks are actually not good for girls. According to the chinese medication, girls' body are cold arrribute~~ the more cold drinks u drink, the colder ur body gets. skip the complicated explainations(i don't understand all anyway. XD)

During girls' monthly issue, it is likely that ur tummy pain is more serious if u drink more cold drinks. On the opposite side, hot drinks helps to reduce the pain level~~~

So.......... For my health. Hot drinks!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言