2012年5月17日 星期四

Hi guys

(Blog backup from Jacso.com)

Hi everyone~!!

My name is CC. Well, it actually Cecilia, most people called me Ceci. However my English friends called me Cice~~ So, forget it, just CC. I got a little lazy of spelling it everytime a new fd asks~~XDDDDD

My tag for my blog is a model..... um..... I am....er...... kind of.... er.... I guess~? XDDDDDD

I am not professional, still need a lot of work towards it. I like taking pics, I like seeing a different/beautiful me in photos. So!! feel free to date me~(lol)

I found this space through a FA fd's blog. Its actually quite nice here~! All functions are clear, so are layouts. Also I like the feeling of being in a community, it feels like I get to know a lot of people. (or maybe stalking a lot of ppl? XDDD)

I used blogspot before, but was using it mainly for business, I don't think would be a good idea to use it for personal talks. um............. dunno was it me, but I found it difficult to know diffrent ppl and see blogs that I am interested in from blogspot.

Used FB, well, using fb, but i think that actually distances ppl. You will know what he/she is up to within one sentence. As a fd, u may simply......... press "like". Then...... u go on to see other ppl's one sentence status. By that silly one sentence, u may feel u are pretty much done with knowing how he/she is recently. However, I disagree. What u know is the result, u know nothing about what happened in between. I find this cold.

If u are gonna meet that fd the next day , fine, u may talk to him/her abt it. Otherwise, about this fd, u actually doesn't want to know anything more than that one sentense?

Oh...... maybe i am just tooooo talkactive?

I like to see discussions, comments, but fb functions....... just a simple "like" seems to equal to everything.

"You didn't respond to our decission abt XXX's birthday party place."

"No I did~! I liked it"

"Er........... there were three options"

"Oh, Im fine with all three."

Great, hving this happened more than 10 times........ I give up.

Here I am!! a new blog, read and comment as u pleased!! Leave and stay silence if u don't give a sh*t~ XDDDDDDDD

沒有留言:

張貼留言