2012年5月18日 星期五

[屎尿屁內容,慎入] Toilets/(*0*)\

(Blog backup from Jacso.com)

Gosh~! This is a topic which I would like to discuss the most, just never had the courage to do so...........

PLEASE!!! Give me some answers!! I am desprate~!!! >^<

Why!?! Why!!? Why do all mall toilets/public toilets hv to hv pee all over the toilet seat!?

I find this pretty dissguesting = =" sometimes I even see poo all over it........... that, I don't want my topic to go there.....at all........

At first, I thought it is becoz of the ladies from China. Our "culture" is different u know.

Then I realised, it is actually not all becoz of them. HK ladies also like(?) to leave the same behind, just like the China ladies. Is it actually THAT difficult to just wee into the stupid toilet?!!

OK! accidents do happen. When u finish, just wip the toilet seat clean for the next person. If u find touching ur own urine unstandable, how about others?!!

FOR GOD'S SAKE, just pull more tissue to wipe it~!! That's what I would do. Or would u prefer to hv ur mummy to follow u round, helping u to clean up ur mess?! Come On!!! u are grown ups!!

I have had a collegue who has this over the top issue about toilets. She does not go to any toilets besides of the toilet of her own home, I rarely see her goes to the toilet within the work time. She teaches her kids do the same too. I asked her, why? Her answer was:

"The toilets gets stood on, wee on, or maybe even poo onto. Its awfully unhygienic!"



Guess what, I think she is kind of way too fussy about it, but to a certain extend, she's right!!~

There's sterilizer in the toilets, can't ppl just use it instead on stepping on the toilet seats? I use it no matter there's urine on the toilet seat or there isn't. I like to sit on the toilet seat, thank you!!

ar.... but if there's poo, i would choose a different toilet. I can handle wipping liquid with a lot of tissue, but poo..........a definate NO.

When almost the whole world is saying China ppl are "locusts", please don't act like one!! Don't think that other people wouldn't know when u are in the toilets. When u start to do something like it, it is almost certain that it WILL become a habbit!!

For everybody's sake......... Don'TTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Q^Q urgh!!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言