2012年5月10日 星期四

Meet the parents!! XD

Er....... Yesterday was an important day..... ish...... I think..... XDDDD
My bf's parents came to my hse and meet my parents..... um..... this happened in Feb. My bf came to my hse to hv dinner with my family, then realised his dad actually worked with my dad nearly 30 yrs ago!!

So, they planned to meet! er..... with my bf and I feeling a little awkward.

That day, lovely sunny day!!>///////< We went to a very old village in the mountains.(can drive there (lol)), especially to have lunch!! Reason, my bf's mother strongly recommend we hv lunch there. So...... we went~

I must say!!! I love that place!!! Great place to hv lunch!!!!


First of all, almost everything was organic or directly from the sea. So a simple dish like boil veg. is already the best I've ever tried in these few yrs!!

This is oyster with fried egg. er..... they all said is nice, I guess the taste was a little strong for me. My taste for food is more English, so..... er..... it doesn't taste off, but i think too oily, not my cup of tea =P


This!! One of the traditional chinese drink. The brown stuff on the spoon is dried salted citrus. U drink it by adding the 7 up into the glass and mix it togather. It is good for ur throat. >W<

This is what the dried salted citrus looks like before using to drink.

(I looked like a mess after the wind blowing at my face for almost an hour I know......Q^Q)

It was very sunny, also a little hot, but the place hv not many cars drive by. The air was fresh, with the sea breeze was sooooooooooooo great!!!!!

Finally had a chilled sweet mung bean soup~!! Wasn't too sweet, actually quite refreshing~!!
I still finished the whole bowl after hving half of my mother's noodles!!!


After hving such a healthy meal~~~ We went for a walk....... er............. a big walk!!!
We went to see the big buddah..........

= =" I think I underestimated the few hundred steps of stairs........
My legs are still aching............... !!

This is the view looking back down!! Definately underestimated the stairs(OTZ!!)



This is me........ my bf took that pic when I was hving a rest = ="

In evening............................................................ Another big meal!!! ALL SEAFOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only hv 2 pics..... too busy eating~~XDDDDDD

Oh, almost forgot~~~ My sister bought us 2 bottles of sake!!

Well, im actually very bad with alcohol, I cannot even finish a glass of pina colada!!........ However, this sake tasted kind of sweet, easy to drink. Just...... don't like to strong alcohol taste.....=^=

Conclusion........................................

Alright, all the past days of dieting was worthless =0="

沒有留言:

張貼留言